Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Panorama Mortgage Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Business Development Associate – Vision Mortgage Group
Company Name : Panorama Mortgage Group
Company Location : Portland, OR 97224
Job Position : Business Development Associate – Vision Mortgage Group
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
The Business Development Associate is responsible for sourcing and engaging mortgage professionals for recruitment that meet the minimum standards required to be hired by the company as a Loan Officer or Producing Branch Manager. Works under the direct supervision of the Chief Production Officer.
- Seek out qualified mortgage originators in targeted markets.
- Create and maintain of database or recruiting prospects.
- Qualify prospects using defined minimum production standards prior to engaging.
- Assess if prospects are a cultural fit for the Company
- Provide prospects with marketing materials introducing the Company via email and text.
- Call prospects and engage them about the Companys value proposition to garner interest.
- Facilitate an appointment to speak with the CPO or SVP to discuss the Companys value proposition and the potential opportunity of joining the Company.
- Follow up by text and email to confirm all appointments.
- Facilitate an appointment with the prospect to introduce the companys marketing department.
- Follow up with prospects on employment offer.
- Continue engagement with prospects until they have accepted the employment offer.
- Update activity reports and prospect profiles in CRM.
- Utilize MMI to source and document prospects.
- Perform other duties as assigned .
The Business Development Associate position holds no supervisory responsibility
- Ability to deliver effective results and to meet deadlines
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent phone and customer service skills
- Timely communication and response times according to department standards
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at a time
- Bend, stoop and stretch as needed
- Prolonged periods of sitting, standing and or ambulating (Employee has some control over the length of time)
- Prolonged use of computers, telephone, and other standard office equipment which includes reading, writing, listening or speaking
- Fluency in English language (written, oral, spoken); fluency in a second language desirable
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in