Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Business Law Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Business Law Associate
Company Name : Business Law Group
Company Location : New Orleans, LA
Job Position : Business Law Associate
Job Category : Jobs in Louisiana
Job Description :
Summary: Our Associate is a rockstar who loves communicating with our clients and helping them move forward in a strategic fashion so they can reach their goals faster.
Our Associate takes the time to understand what brought the client in and what they genuinely want so we can orchestrate a plan using the legal process.
Our Associate works collectively to formulate a strategic plan to best position the client for the desired result and presents that strategy to both the client and the rest of the legal team so everyone is on the same page.
Our Associate performs legal services such as legal analysis, legal strategy planning, overseeing and analyzing discovery and legal pleadings, conferring with other attorneys, presenting to the court and advising clients to name a few.
Likewise, Our Associate understands the value of delegating to others on the team and creating a team approach to get more done in less time.
Our Associate also enjoys opportunities to network with other colleagues and community members to build the reputation of the Firm and the Team in the community.
Client Focused Tasks:
- Engage in Preliminary Legal Strategy Sessions with clients to fully understand the facts and the goals in order to perform legal analysis and legal strategy planning.
- Engage with Legal Team to share legal strategy on each case so the legal team can be in alignment with the client’s interest in reaching their goal, the team’s interest in moving clients forward and the Firm’s interest in creating raving fans.
- Communicate with clients and advise clients on key junctures so they fully understand their options and can make an informed decision.
- Oversee and analyze discovery and legal pleadings drafted by the Legal Team and provide feedback and guidance to create stronger work product and streamlined processes.
- Confer with other attorneys on a case with advocacy and professionalism.
- Prepare for and present to the Court, when necessary
- Prepare memorandums to the file and correspondence throughout the matter to appropriately apprise team members and the client of the status of the last 2 steps taken and the next 3 steps planned so everyone understands the plan.
Administrative/ Team/ Financial Tasks:
- Engage with the Team to create a collaborative culture including contributing and participating in team trainings, team builders and other growth opportunities.
- Coordinate the creation of billable time entries that convey the forward movement with the Billing clerk; review and analyze the tracking numbers and stay on target with Key Performance Indicators set by quarter.
- Engage in at least 3 forms of networking each month so as to cultivate relationships in the community.
- Write at least 3 “Just a note” cards to colleagues, clients, friends, acquaintances to solidify relationships.
- Suggest thoughtful gifts and thank you to referrals and others who have gone out of their way to help us.
- Engage in Social Media in a positive and supporting role to the firm and to amplify the brand and the firm’s amazing, fun, and vibrant culture.
- On occasion, participate in podcasts, audio recording, videos and livestreams to help promote our message.
- Creating efficiencies through developing and refining the Firm’s systems including the policies and procedures, examples, templates, scripts, diagrams, workflows, and videos.
- Analyzing statistical information to better understand how we can improve our services and the time we spend servicing our clients.
- Great Organizational skills
- Good teamworking skills
- Communication skills
- IT skills
Excellent communication skills
Ability to spot legal issues
Strong creativity and desire to innovate with new strategies to better service our clients and to streamline our firm
Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Great organizational skills and ability to lead and delegate.
Resilient problem-solving skills
Strong attention to detail including grammar and spelling
Solid base of customer-service
Good knowledge of legal research techniques and databases
Excellent knowledge of basic office programs, Law Management Computer Software and online applications
Law Degree and licensed to practice in Louisiana
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in