Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in University of Utah & they are Hiring Candidates for Business Systems & Data Analyst
Company Name : University of Utah
Company Location : Utah
Job Position : Business Systems & Data Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Utah
Job Description :
: Only current or prospective Utah residents will be considered for this position. This position is eligible to be 100% remote within the state of Utah.
For local Salt Lake City applicants who are interested in a hybrid work arrangement between home and the
Utah offices, this position is eligible and this can be arranged.
Recognized as one of the leading public television stations in the country, PBS Utah is committed to serving the Utah community through diverse local productions, K-12 educational programs, and community engagement. PBS Utah works to provide the people of Utah and surrounding areas with relevant programming and services while upholding core values of integrity, fairness, independence, education, and innovation.
- Presents data analysis and findings to key stakeholders using visualizations as often as possible to convey a data story in an efficient and honest way.
- Deciphers and organizes projects needed in our Salesforce database and other integrated systems and platforms.
- Analyzes and reviews report/data requests for clarity and content, verifying and clarifying that the request criteria are understood and match user intent and expectations.
- Verifies that report/data deliverables match the established request criteria. Provides deliverables in clear and logical formatting and organization. Educates end users, as necessary, to improve their understanding of the information provided.
- Develops, tests, and documents processes and scripts to support data integrity of department data systems.
- Supports data interfaces between systems by developing processes to review data, import/export data, and resolve data format and/or integrity issues.
- Develops and maintains technical and functional specifications as well as documentation for reports and interfaces.
- Creates visualizations and dashboards in Salesforce and Tableau.
- Supports and troubleshoots issues/questions posed by department leadership. Performs application and data analysis when needed to support the department’s decision making.
- Gathers and analyzes data for reports outlining various development program statistics in Membership, Major Gifts, Foundations & Grants, and Corporate Underwriting.
- Utilizes R to correct, data-mine, and re-format donor data.
- Assists with pulling and uploading email communication lists to Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Assists with Digital Fundraising efforts by PBS Utah.
- Possesses the professional flexibility to adapt to new data systems and the evolution of skills and duties required for the position.
Physical Requirements and Level of Frequency that may be required
Applicants must demonstrate the potential ability to perform the essential functions of the job as outlined in the position description.
- Associate’s Degree or higher in a Quantitative Analysis field or related field (e.g. Business Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred).
- 1 year or more of programming experience in R (strongly preferred) or Python.
- 6 months or more of programming experience with R Shiny apps (or other app-building experience) to allow users to utilize statistical and data-mining code without needing to code it themselves.
- Familiarity with SOQL and/or SQL is strongly preferred.
- Experience in Development Fundraising with a non-profit organization is preferred, but not required.
part 106. The requirement not to discriminate in education programs or activities extends to admission and employment. Inquiries about the application of Title IX and its regulations may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, to the Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights, or both.
Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action (
135 Park Building
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Online reports may be submitted at
To inquire about this posting, email:
or call 801-581-2300.
service, may elect to enroll in
if they make the election before they become eligible for retirement (usually the first day of work). Contact Human Resources at (801) 581-7447 for information. Individuals who previously retired and are receiving monthly retirement benefits from
are subject to URS’ post-retirement rules and restrictions. Please contact Utah Retirement Systems at (801) 366-7770 or (800) 695-4877 or University Human Resource Management at (801) 581-7447 if you have questions regarding the post-retirement rules.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in