Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Lakeside Hotel Casino & they are Hiring Candidates for Cashier/Customer Service $2,000 Retention Bonus
Company Name : Lakeside Hotel Casino
Company Location : Osceola, IA 50213
Job Position : Cashier/Customer Service $2,000 Retention Bonus
Job Category : Jobs in Iowa
Job Description :
$1,000 Retention Bonus
At Lakeside, we are a personable, loyal, and friendly company that shares a connection with each of our customers and employees. Every employee is committed to enhancing our guests’ satisfaction by building upon our relationships and offering high-quality service at a reasonable price. We are dedicated to delivering a value-oriented product in a convenient, welcoming, and casual atmosphere.
The Cage Cashier assists guests with currency exchanges, voucher cash-ins and check cashing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists guests and team members with exchanging cash and/or coin denominations.
- Assists guests with exchanging slot vouchers and table games chips/checks into monetary funds.
- Accurately count monetary funds presented to and received from guests and team members.
- Properly and accurately strap, bundle and/or label monetary funds.
- Count all coin and paper monies with the use of automated machines.
- Properly and accurately complete all paperwork required by in-house, local, state and federal agencies.
- Properly verify all checks being cashed through the cage by using all established internal standards up to and including checking with Certegy and Newave systems.
- Complete Table Games and Slot Department fills.
- Complete Slot Department jackpots.
- Distribute Table Games Dealer tokes.
- Other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or GED required. Previous casino cage or high-volume cash handling experience preferred.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS: Must be able to obtain and maintain an Iowa Gaming License.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) earned each pay period
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Virtual Doctor Visits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Free $25K Life Insurance
- Optional Coverages you can buy: Short and Long Term Disability, Additional Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance
- Free Employee Assistance Plan, including free legal guidance, counseling sessions and more.
- Employee Discounts, Team Celebrations, Awards and more…
DISCLAIMER: This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.30 – $15.45 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in