Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Medical Network of Alaska & they are Hiring Candidates for Certified Medical Assistant
Company Name : Medical Network of Alaska
Company Location : Wasilla, AK 99654
Job Position : Certified Medical Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Alaska
Job Description :
Division: Alpenglow Women’s Health a division of Medical Network of Alaska-Alpenglow women’s health is a fast-paced growing OBGYN clinic here in the Mat-Su valley!
MNA Delivers leadership, support and guidance to healthcare facilities of all sizes across multiple specialists with the primary goal of providing accessibility, value and quality medical administrative support services.
What You’ll Do:
Assist in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the Physician by performing the following duties:
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height and records information on patients charts.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Phlebotomy and processing labs; running diagnostic tests; calling patients with results.
- Drapes patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment.
- Hands instruments and materials to Physician as directed.
- Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
- Assist current medical assistants with patient care and phlebotomy.
- Operates electrocardiograph (EKG) and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic test.
- Calls medical facility or department to schedule patients for tests.
- Gives injections or treatments and performs routine laboratory tests.
- Schedules appointments, performs secretarial tasks and completes forms.
- Keys data into computer to maintain office and patient records.
What You Need For This Job:
- High School Diploma or general education degree
- Current Medical Assistant Certification
- CPR/ First Aid Certification
- One-Three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
- Must reside in or near Wasilla, Alaska.
- Have general knowledge of EMR software and Outlook Programs
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to frequently stand; walk; sit; stoop; kneel; crouch; crawl.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with a disability to perform essential functions.
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Great Company Culture.
- Make an impact. We are about your individuality by giving you the freedom to grow and create within the company.
- Rest and Relaxation. 15 days of paid time off for the first 5 years, and six paid holidays.
- Health Benefits. Medical with HMA Precis, FSA options, dental, and vision. Short/long-term disability. Gym Membership.
- Prepare for the future. 401(k) with a generous company match, access to a personal financial planner, and life insurance with $100,000 provided.
- Healthy Working Environment. Operate in an environment that is safe, empowering, and satisfying.
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check and drug screen before official employment.
Medical Network of Alaska, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in