Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Advanced Home Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Company Name : Advanced Home Health
Company Location : 850 Energy Dr, Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Job Position : Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Do you find it rewarding to quickly connect with your patients and know you play an important role in their road to rehabilitation?
Do you enjoy sharing your knowledge to ensure patient recovery and safety?
Advanced Home Health is seeking an extraordinary Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) to join our team Full-Time or Part-time serving the Idaho Falls and surrounding areas. This is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level and provide individualized home health care to meet the needs of both adults and pediatrics in our community. Whether you are a seasoned professional or a new graduate we have an opportunity for you. Apply today to join our patient recommended and highly rated team!
Advanced Home Health Believes That Our Employees Are Our Greatest Asset
- Get paid more with us! Competitive wages per industry average for similar positions in the area.
- Be part of a team and company that that believes in leading with our values.
- Professionally develop your skills with in-service training to ensure most up to date practices and equipment.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Perks for Full-Time include Flexible Scheduling, Continuing Education Credit Opportunities, Paid Drive Time, Travel Reimbursements, Phone Reimbursement, 401(k), Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, Paid time off and more!
The Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) will treat patients in their place of residence who are recovering from injuries, illnesses, or disabilities and based on the plan of care to reach the therapeutic goals of everyday activities as determined by the physician orders and other healthcare team members. They will use their knowledge and critical thinking to communicate with physicians, clinical supervisors, and other healthcare team members appropriately about changes in patient’s condition to get updates quickly and efficiently to the plan of care. The one-on-one setting ensures that the COTA can quickly connect with our patients guarantees patient safe recovery and return to independence while making a positive lasting impression.
- Possess an associate degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant from a nationally accredited school with board approved curriculum.
- Licensed/ Certified to practice as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Idaho.
- One (1) year of experience as a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant in community/home health or clinical setting preferred.
- One (1) year of experience as a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant with pediatrics preferred but not necessary.
- Obtain and maintain current BLS CPR.
- Successful completion of competency and proficiency skills evaluation specific to the requirements of the position upon hire.
- Access to a well working automobile for traveling to patients for care.
- Licensed driver with an automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with agency requirements.
Advanced Home Health is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in