Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ztek Consulting & they are Hiring Candidates for CGEMJP00176395 – Selenium Tester
Company Name : Ztek Consulting
Company Location : New Hartford, CT 06057
Job Position : CGEMJP00176395 – Selenium Tester
Job Category : Jobs in Connecticut
Job Description :
[New Hartford, 06057], Connecticut – United States | Posted – 22/07/22
Job Title: Selenium Tester
Location: Hartford, CT
- Automation using Selenium and BDD.
- Should have 3-5 years of experience in Selenium Test Automation and 2-3 years of experience in BDD.
- Experience in SoapUI Automation
- 1 year of experience in API Automation
- Effectively plan, define test Strategy/Test Cases, provide QA estimates, and provide test management and Test Reporting throughout the Testing cycle
- Create test cases, perform manual/automated testing and log detailed defects in Rally and QC
- Collaborates with project teams to understand project architecture and business requirements to devise an automation test strategy and test plans
- Work closely with product owners, BA, tech lead to determine acceptance criteria for testing
- Should be able to understand the technical details of the product and assist development team in trouble shooting issues
- Should be able to analyze quality of the product before rolling to customers by analyzing and validating defect leakages
- Communicating with QA Lead, Dev Lead and Technical Managers on the activities about the project work through e-mail, written and verbal
- Experience in Guidewire and Insurance domain
- Experience in GW Policy Center Testing
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, DevOps
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking abilities.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle and MS SQL Server
- Be responsible for ongoing continuous improvement to build testing efficiency and effectiveness through the use of innovative QA practices and automation tools and close collaboration with development and business
- Previous experience with onsite and remote/offshore team member
- Good interpersonal skills to establish, build and maintain relationships across large complex organizations and business, technical functions, software vendor partners.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in