Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Escalon Services & they are Hiring Candidates for Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Company Name : Escalon Services
Company Location : Salt Lake City, UT
Job Position : Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Job Category : Jobs in Utah
Job Description :
Escalon Services is a market leader in Essential Business Services. We provide a one-stop, multi-product and services model for companies across multiple verticals, providing them with a single, trusted resource for essential services ranging from fractional CFO services to HR, payroll, benefits, accounting, tax, and risk management. We leverage automation and audit-enabled technology to create highly efficient, seamless workflows and automatically collect, analyze and act on data to derive insight and opportunity. Our strategic advice and robust services in finance, people operations and risk enable us to escort companies across the full trajectory of their life cycle, from early-stage through transformation into large enterprises or successful exits. You focus on growth and we take care of the essential business services.
Since its founding in 2006, Escalon Services has grown XX% year-over-year to date and has served global businesses and brands. Escalon Services is based in Palo Alto, California and has additional offices in New York, Norway, and India with a team of more than 1,000 employees.
In December 2020, Escalon announced its acquisition of Early Growth, and acquired Full Stack, building a team for continued success.
About the role:
If you are an experienced and accomplished CFO with a proven track record working with both private and public companies and have the ability to market your services to help grow our client base – we want you!
The CFO position will afford you a high degree of flexibility, the ability to focus on CFO-level work (with a global team who will handle the bookkeeping and transactional accounting), an opportunity to work with exciting companies, and a support network of experienced financial professionals.
We are looking for stellar CFOs who have the experience, skills and desire to support an diverse and intriguing mix of businesses while building and managing strong client relationships. If you are ready to work with cutting-edge startup companies, founders, investors and stakeholders focused on results, this opportunity is designed for you.
- Manage finance and accounting functions
- Provide business analysis on client company operations and product results
- Direct all accounting functions, including payroll, account receivables/collections, expense processing, taxes, and revenue recognition and reporting (working with a Controller and full accounting team, as necessary)
- Provide leadership needed to plan and grow profit efficiently, including developing budgets and providing accurate projections in support of business strategy.
- Produce, implement and manage projects designed around client priorities
- Present timely and valid interpretation of operating results
- Responsible for overall fiscal operations: directing internal financial programs and procedures. and maintaining useful relationships with outside partners and vendors
- Provide ongoing financial analysis and modeling to a range of company leaders in support of key business decisions
- Provide sound leadership in complying with financial and legal requirements
- Develop short-range and long-range financial plans to achieve established corporate goals
- 12+ years in a financial role with at least 6+ years as a CFO
- Experience working with Venture- and Private Equity-backed companies
- Strong understanding of equity and debt financing
- Proven track record in successfully supporting growth using strong analytical skills and effective financial modeling and tracking
- Experience leading financial budgeting and financial planning process
- Ability to develop, improve and oversee and review corporate accounting functions
- Solid understanding of financial compliance requirements and experience implementing and managing financial policies
- Above average knowledge and understanding of GAAP, IFRS, SOX compliance and SEC reporting.
- High level of energy and ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic business environments
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, systems implementation, IT coordination and compliance.
- Successful at executing on business development, networking, and sales activities to build client base
- Above average communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage remote teams, achieve project implementation goals and drive results
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $150.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have PE (Private Equity) or VC (Venture Capital) experience?
- Do you have BPO experience and Offshore experience?
- CFO: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
+91 650) 273-7711
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in