Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in UMass Memorial Health & they are Hiring Candidates for CLIN DOCUMENT SPEC (RN)
Company Name : UMass Memorial Health
Company Location : Worcester, MA 01605
Job Position : CLIN DOCUMENT SPEC (RN)
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
Requisition #: 233055
Title: Clinical Documentation Specialist-RN-Remote
Department: Revenue Cycle
Location: UMass Memorial Medical Center –
Drawing upon clinical knowledge and experience, closely collaborates with physicians and other team members to ensure that patient records accurately document the status, complexity and intensity of patient conditions and care.
- Works collaboratively with physicians, nurses, and other staff to ensure accurate and complete medical record documentation to appropriately reflect severity of illness and risk of mortality.
- Reviews inpatient medical records for identified payer populations or clinical specialties upon admission and throughout hospitalization. Analyzes clinical status of patient, current treatment plan and past medical history and identifies potential gaps in physician documentation.
- Communicates with attending physicians either verbally or electronically to validate observations and suggest additional and/or more specific documentation.
- Supports Physician leaders with focused documentation reviews and special projects as directed.
- Supports appropriate documentation for coding, reimbursement and quality purposes.
- Massachusetts licensure as a registered nurse required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in direct patient care, case management, utilization review or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of clinical documentation practices and principles and ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact with physicians in a collaborative and professional manner.
- Ability to effectively use specialized computer based systems for gathering, reporting, and analyzing critical data.
- 1-3 years of CDI experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in