Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in CalvertHealth Medical Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Clinical Pharmacist
Company Name : CalvertHealth Medical Center
Company Location : Prince Frederick, MD 20678
Job Position : Clinical Pharmacist
Job Category : Jobs in Maryland
Job Description :
Position: Clinical Pharm D (CalvertHealth – Prince Frederick, MD 20678)
(Apply to: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/cmh/#/job/6644)
Enjoy a $7,500.00 Sign-on/Retention Bonus, stress-free commute, paid meal breaks, free parking, and tuition assistance.
What you will need:
- Position requires a Doctorate of Pharmacy or Bachelor’s Degree with related clinical pharmacy experience.
- Maryland Board of Pharmacy Licensure
- Position requires 2-3 years related experience in hospital pharmacy, pharmacy practice residency, Board Certification in Pharmacotherapy or 5 years of related clinical experience.
- Employees working at CalvertHealth must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or obtain an approved medical or religious waiver.
What you will do:
- Reviews written medication orders and prescriptions to determine ingredients, strength and dosage required. This includes a professional judgment concerning the appropriateness of the medication selected relative to potential allergies, toxicity, and adverse drug reactions with other medications ordered. When necessary, contacts the physician to clarify orders and/or make recommendations concerning alternate therapy. Participates in all clinical activities including consultation, drug information, and rounding.
- Issues controlled substances to patient care areas and maintains records as required by appropriate legislative/regulatory authorities via Pyxis CII safe. Maintains perpetual inventory of schedule II control substances of pharmaceuticals and ensures their proper inventory and control.
- Coordinate and is responsible for therapies involving, but not limited to parenteral nutrition support, fluid and electrolyte therapies, and monitoring the effects of the therapies. This particular function of the Clinical Pharmacist is not restricted to parenteral therapies alone, but also includes oral drug therapy.
- Serves as a consultant and resource person for treating patients with chronic pain requiring adjustments in pain medication. In addition, acts as a consultant and resource person for Patient Controlled Analgesics (PCA) therapy.
- Provides a clinical pharmacokinetic dosing service to the medical staff along with therapeutic drug monitoring programs involving all varieties of drug therapies.
- Monitors the prescribing and use of all non-formulary drugs, with particular emphasis on antibiotics. Monitoring involves chart reviews, laboratory data analysis, contacting physician and when appropriate, offering therapeutic alternatives.
- Prepares intravenous admixtures aseptically and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and 797 aseptic technique regulations and USP 800 (when applicable).
CalvertHealth was established over 100 years ago and remains an independent, non-profit community hospital committed to providing safe, quality patient care. Prince Frederick, MD is a bayside communitywhich offers the best of rural living with easy access to urban resources. Surrounded by water, Calvert County offers the tranquility of the Chesapeake Bay while at the same time is within 40 minutes of Washington, DC and Annapolis, MD.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 – $137,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Prince Frederick, MD 20678: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- hospital pharmacy or residency: 2 years (Required)
- MD Pharmacy License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in