Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Alabama Dynamics & they are Hiring Candidates for CNC Machinist
Company Name : Alabama Dynamics
Company Location : McCalla, AL
Job Position : CNC Machinist
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
Machinists earn $100,00 annually in this role. Imagine an excellent compensation and benefits package while machining parts critical in getting clean water to most major American cities.
Experience what it’s like to be valued and rewarded for your skills working alongside tenured supervisors that trust your talent and don’t micromanage. Find out for yourself why people stay here for the long term!
Alabama Dynamics, part of the McWane Family of Companies, is seeking an CNC Machinist to join their highly experienced team in Calera, AL
If you have CNC Machining experience, this is a career you need to explore!
Why Join the Alabama Dynamics Team:
- Above Average Compensation: Machinists can earn up to $100,000 or more in this role (paid hourly, includes overtime and other incentives.
- $3/hr shift differential for second shift
- Very attractive hourly rate for both shifts
- Outstanding benefits: 401K with company match, 3 weeks of PTO, 11 paid holidays, medical, dental, long-term disability, family scholarships, and even tuition reimbursement for relevant coursework
- Sign on bonus and/or relocation assistance may be available for qualified candidates
- · Impact of your skills: Help supply parts that help get clean water to most major American cities
- No micromanagement: You have the freedom and flexibility to get the job done right with minimal oversight
- Advancement opportunities: Alabama Dynamics Promotes from within, experience a great company culture that wants to see you grow and succeed
- Join a team of tenured employees: Once people join the team they don’t leave because on this team your voice matters and you are treated with the respect you deserve
- Stability: Alabama Dynamics is part of the McWane family of companies that have been around for over 100 years.
- First Shift: Monday – Thursday, 6:00am – 4:30pm and Friday 6:00am – 3:30pm plus opportunities for overtime
- Second Shift: Monday – Thursday, 4:00pm – 2:30am plus opportunities for overtime
- Ensures personal safety and the safety of your team members
- Assists supervisors and managers in maintaining a safe and healthy work environment
- Wears appropriate PPE which may include fall protection, respiratory protection, hearing protection, foot, hand, head, and eye protection
- Responsible for cleanliness of the assigned work area as well as maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Proactively promotes the McWane Way principles
- Responsible for loading and unloading parts, deburring parts, and starting and stopping machine
- Works under supervision, demonstrating a desire to and actively learning how to read blueprints, use appropriate measuring devices and change and manipulate and change inserts.
- Change inserts, touch of tools, load new fixtured and pull up correct prewritten programs
- Modifying and write basic G-code and operation of CNC equipment and manual machines
- Maintaining shop equipment
- Maintaining stock materials and supplies to perform day-today tasks
- Demonstrate quality craftsmanship, with a desire to produce the best quality components possible
- Demonstrate a keen sense of continuous improvement to produce things quicker and better
- Responsible for fluid level maintenance of the assigned machine while in operation
- Follow all company policies with special regard to safety, quality control, regulatory and materials handling.
- Receive individual training and mentorship on operations of CNC equipment. Set up machines, lathes, mills, or other machining centers for the production of products. Training on regulatory requirement and current documentation practices.
- Participate in ongoing process improvements
- Inspect parts to required specifications utilizing precision measuring devices
- Record production and maintain count cards.
- May perform additional cell responsibilities as required.
About the company:
Founded in 1974, Alabama Dynamics is a mid-to-large size fabrication, machining, and paint shop located in Calera, Alabama. We specialize in building custom equipment and parts for the steel, oil, mining, minerals processing, pyro processing, and waterworks industries. Our facility has a working area of 63,000 square feet under craneway, with 10,500 additional square feet of indoor storage. Maximum weight handled is 50 tons, and maximum size handled is 15’ wide by 60’ length. We pride ourselves on delivering quality products and service with every project we complete. Alabama Dynamics maintains an ISO 9001 certification and an ISPM 15 stamp for export packing. Our team members maintain the following certifications: AWS CWI, ANST Level II for PT/MT, and Level 1 UT.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $34.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in