Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in California Manufacturing and Engineering & they are Hiring Candidates for Commercial Accounting Manager
Company Name : California Manufacturing and Engineering
Company Location : Kerman, CA 93630
Job Position : Commercial Accounting Manager
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
The ideal candidate should possess financial leadership and experience with a positive attitude who will manage the accounting function for this well-respected and growing winery.
Seeking a financial professional with an engaging personality, a shrewd business mind, and an appetite for operational efficiency and accuracy. Supporting the CEO and working as a team with others to achieve financial goals.
The Commercial Accounting Manager will be responsible for and coordinate the company’s accounting functions and will directly oversee AP, AR and Financial Reporting functions. They will oversee the company’s financial statements, internal financial reporting, and analysis. The Commercial Accounting Manager will be a key member of the team evaluating our business growth path, including organic and acquisitive additions. Reporting to the CEO, the Commercial Accounting Manager will be an active member of the leadership team.
· Candidate will run the accounting department with high standards
· Support decision making throughout the company
· Guide the company’s growth and value creation
· Comfortable interfacing with professionals
· Team leader as well as member
· Demonstrated leadership ability
Role & Responsibilities
· Act as a thought partner with the CEO and operations team to deliver efficiencies across the organization.
· Ensure the team has a clear and compelling vision of ‘what great looks like’ for the organizations systems, processes and financials and a plan around how to achieve it.
· Partner with the team in process improvements to create an effective and efficient forecasting and budgeting process.
FINANCIAL AND STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP
· Advise critical business decisions to drive growth and actively contribute to the evolution and execution of strategic business plans, including strategic planning, organic growth
· Promote a culture and capability within the business of continuous growth and improvement in profitability, managing costs, creating efficiencies, and mitigating risks
· Provide timely insights unto financial trends and forecasts as a catalyst to pro-active business management
· Drive culture and processes in line with company values and performance expectations.
· Ensure appropriate risk mitigation through systematic risk assessment and risk mitigation tolls and processes.
· Overseeing accounting staff/partners and all related functions
· Closing the books, preparing financial statements, etc.
· Overseeing cost accounting.
· Assist with developing budgets and other analysis
· Developing and implementing controls and proper approval workflow/processes
· Hiring, training, and retaining skilled accounting staff as needed
HUMAN RESOURCES AND PAYROLL
· Work with employees and external payroll vendor to ensure employees are paid timely and accurately
· Work with employees and managers on any employment related concerns should they arise
· Ensure compliance in the areas of human resources and payroll
· Manage federal and state regulations
· Assist the tax accountants in the preparation of returns
· Responsible for management/oversight of existing and new state shipping laws for both wholesale and direct-to-consumer channels
· Responsible for ensuring appropriate insurances are maintained
· Responsible for new label submission to TTB; maintain records of approval; ensure UPC codes are accurate
The successful candidate’s background includes:
· 5-7 years of relevant experience (controller, management experience)
· Experience in larger and smaller organization
· Manufacturing/Cost accounting background (beverage industry is a plus)
· QuickBooks and WineDirect Experience, preferred
· If not, other systems such as SAP B1, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, or other mid-tier ERP systems
· System implementation experience is a plus
· Opportunity for the candidate to design and implement system from ground up
· Good communicator and track and track record of managing teams
· Strong technology skills, including advanced Excel skills and ability to write reports in ERP environment
· Demonstrated experience in leading a Reporting function in a manufacturing-related company, beverage experience preferred.
· Excellent knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems. NetSuite / Craft (developed for beverage inventory)
Advanced knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, and product-line profitability analysis
Experience preparing in Excel using advanced formulas financial projections, cash projections and budgets.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in