Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cisco Systems & they are Hiring Candidates for Communications Specialist (Full Time) United States
Company Name : Cisco Systems
Company Location : Research Triangle Park, NC
Job Position : Communications Specialist (Full Time) United States
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
- Enhance and expand your communications skills by completing a one-year rotational program in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Support to our functional organizations to create programs, prepare documents and presentations, develop key themes, identify gaps, opportunities and channels for engagement, and support initiatives being led in the throughout the organization
- Develop internal and external communications, collaborate with organizations around Cisco as well as agencies, use research to support decision making, and assist in the planning and execution of campaigns, events, or programs
- Learn to navigate and demonstrate your insights to seek problems in a complex, global organization
- You will expand your communication knowledge through a wide variety of development opportunities including our Communications Rotational Program for university new hires, which includes monthly meetings with executives and mentorships.
- Including but not limited to a graduate/upcoming graduate of a certification program from a Boot Camp, Apprenticeship, Community College or 4-Year University.
- Eligible to start July/August 2023
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, language skills beyond English are a plus
- Goal and team oriented, have strong communication skills and influencing skills
- Demonstrated interest in communications – internship, coursework or work experience
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver
- Able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship
Cisco COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The health and safety of Cisco’s employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in