Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium & they are Hiring Candidates for Computer Aided Design Technician II- Engineering
Company Name : Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
Company Location : Anchorage, AK
Job Position : Computer Aided Design Technician II- Engineering
Job Category : Jobs in Alaska
Job Description :
Our vision: Alaska Native people are the healthiest people in the world.
Mission statement: Providing the highest quality health services in partnership with our people and the Alaska Tribal Health System.
- Generous Paid Time Off and holiday schedule. 4 weeks paid vacation per year to start and 12 paid holidays.
- More than 19 Federal healthcare plans. Plans for employee, employee plus one, and employee plus family available. ANTHC covers 80% of all health insurance premiums and 100% of Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, and AD&D.
- 401(a) retirement plan; ANTHC will contribute 3% of your annual compensation to the plan account each year, with up to an additional 5% match. 6-year vesting schedule.
- 403(b) retirement savings plan pre-tax and Roth options. Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent care are also available.
- Onsite Child Care in a brand new education facility.
- Onsite free gym access. Additional gym, rock climbing wall and salt-water pool available at the Alaska Pacific University for a small fee per semester. Steep discounts on outdoor equipment rentals available for your Alaskan adventures!
- Tuition reductions for employees and their eligible dependents at the Alaska Pacific University.
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium has a hiring preference for qualified Alaska Native and American Indian applicants pursuant to P.L. 93-638 Indian Self Determination Act.
Under general supervision, provides Computer Aided Design (CAD) services and technical support to Division of Environmental Health and Engineering (DEHE) project staff.
Performs moderately complex technical tasks that are broad in scope and require application of computer aided design. Provides design information for the development and documentation of Planset Construction Documents. Identifies problems and recommends solutions or corrective actions.
Uses automated and/or manual systems in preparing sketches and drawings. Operates various types of equipment including computers, software applications, UAV’s and 3D scanners in the performance of duties. Files and maintains project related records as required by company standard.
Creates design plansets from conception to completion for unique and/or unusual engineering projects. Create and edit: 3D models, alignments, utility piping plans and profiles, roadways, grading objects, volume calculations, and/or other civil, process, mechanical, electrical, and architectural drawings.
Produce as-built drawings from field measurements, photos, and observations.
Performs a range of technical related tasks requiring independent analysis and formulation of solutions to problems related to CAD operations. Maintains project correspondence and records from project conception to completion. Conducts detailed and/or complex inspections for compliance.
Develops drafts of details and standards for manuals and other publications used in engineering related functions. Performs various computations including elevations, dimensions, clearances and quantities.
Completes design drawings for unique and/or unusual engineering situations. Produces piping and instrumentation diagrams from field measurements and observations.
Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
· Knowledge of plan set structure, function and geometrics.
· Knowledge of the National CAD Standard (NCS).
· Knowledge of design software applications, including Sheetset Manager and Bluebeam Revu for plan-set development and plotting purposes.
· Skill in technical CAD drafting using current AutoDesk software includi!ilg AutoCAD, AutoCAD C3D. Plant 3D, Revit and lnfraworks a plus.
· Skill in written and oral communication.
· Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with office co-workers, field personnel and community representatives.
· Skill in operating a personal computer utilizing a variety of software application including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
· Skill in reading and interpreting engineering plan sets including all civil and surveying disciplines.
· Skill in incorporating new surfaces from Triangular Irregular Network (TIN) models into existing design model files.
· Skill in performing computations required for CAD Operations.
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATION
High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATION
Non-supervisory – Four (4) years experience working with computer aided design. An equivalent combination of relevant education and/or training may be substituted for experience.
Supervisory – None
· Depending on the needs of the organization , some incumbents in this job class may be required to obtain additional certifications or training in one or more specialty areas.
· Acquire a UAV Remote Pilot Certificate.
· An Alaska driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in