Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in WorkRocket & they are Hiring Candidates for Construction Manager
Company Name : WorkRocket
Company Location : Dallas, TX 75201
Job Position : Construction Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Texas
Job Description :
Imagine an opportunity to make an impact on the ground floor of an industry leader’s expansion. Stop worrying about where your next project by joining a stable firm with a consistent project list and schedule! Earn the perks and benefits reserved for the best! Broaden your skillset and never be bored by taking ownership for diverse and complex construction projects.
We are seeking experienced Construction Managers to join an impactful and dynamic team going through a major, diversified expansion. If you are experienced in construction management, this is an opportunity you need to explore!
Some Benefits to you:
- Industry leading compensation: Starting between $100,000-$200,000 or more!
- Industry leading and comprehensive benefits and perks.
- Stable project list: Enjoy not having to worry about where your next project will come from. Due to growth, our project list remains stable into the future.
- Diversity of projects: Our organization is diversified and growing. Our project list includes niche and complicated projects that will leave you feeling challenged and satisfied in your career!
- Visibility: Our organization is going through an international expansion. This is an opportunity to have an impact on the success of that expansion. Your efforts will be directly reflected in our shared success and you will be recognized for your work.
- Advancement: As our organization grows, you will have opportunities to advance into higher level roles. This is an opportunity for significant career advancement.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of commercial or industrial construction experience.
- 4+ years of construction leadership experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction cycle, from design to delivery.
- Ability to extensively travel internationally for work.
- Civil or industrial engineering backgrounds are a plus!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Dallas, TX 75201
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in