Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Noridian Healthcare Solutions & they are Hiring Candidates for Contract Specialist
Company Name : Noridian Healthcare Solutions
Company Location : Fargo, ND 58103
Job Position : Contract Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in North Dakota
Job Description :
* Position is eligible for Remote / Work from Home opportunity *
Department: Contract Administration
The Contract Specialist establishes and maintains strong relations with all internal teams and external entities, centers for Medicare and Medicaid services (CMS), etc. and assures communication is collaborative, effective, and constructive. This position is responsible for timely and accurate submission of all contract deliverables to the customer. This position coordinates with all internal teams to assure compliance with contractual requirements. This position provides expertise when dealing with Noridian contracts and collaborates with management regarding operational impacts, level of effort, cost estimates, and timely completion of assignments.
- Primary point of contact with Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Office of Acquisition and Grants Management (OAGM), Medicare Contractor Management Group (MCMG) and other outside agencies.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for coordination and facilitation of all onsite contractual visitors, i.e. CMS, State Official, etc.
- Conducts research and analysis on complex customer inquiries and scenarios, develops recommendations, and follows through with an appropriate course of action.
- Serves as central point of contact for the Contract Project Manager and internal department to coordinate and facilitate action on issues needing to be addressed.
- Primary point of contract providing expertise for all contract modifications (request for proposal, request for equitable adjustment, i.e.) to the operations and Project Managers, Legal, Finance, etc., to assure accurate and timely submission.
- Compiles, drafts, and edits contractual updates to complete monthly and annual deliverables that outline each contracts performance to maximize the award fee and establish superior past performance.
- Ensures compliance with organizational, contractual, and regulatory requirements and that they are submitted in a timely manner.
- Coordinates meetings with organizational areas to discuss changes and gain agreement.
- Leads by example by promoting teamwork, recognition, and leadership while demonstrating company values.
- Responds to and implements change in a flexible positive manner.
- Participates in contractual budget meetings.
- Maintains and updates all contractual required documents and related files in a repository.
- Assists with proposal development responses.
- Acquires and maintains a thorough working knowledge of contractual applications/ software.
- Initiates process improvement and technology enhancements.
- Reviews CMS correspondence to identify and implement contractual impacts.
- Conducts new hire, refresher, and continued trainings for staff, serves as the point person for SharePoint and possesses extensive knowledge of team specific tools and systems.
- Participates as a leader in the mentor program per cross training in the team.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external audit requests for documentation, attending meetings, and explaining the key functions of the area etc.
Non-Essential Duties and Functions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or related field plus 3 years’ related experience as determined by HR.
- Strong technical written communication skills.
- Strong oral presentation skills.
- Organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Critical and independent thinking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to coordinate activities among team and develop problem solving skills in others.
- Ability to research, evaluate/ analyze, resolve, and present solutions to problems.
Above requirements and the following:
- Experience in government contracting
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Office Environment
- Ability to read, hear, speak, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
Segregation of Duties
Every employee is responsible to perform their duties and responsibilities in accordance with Noridian values, policies and procedures, including but not limited to: Segregation of Duties Principles, HIPAA, Security and Privacy, CMS requirements, the Noridian Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
Total Rewards Package:
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Voluntary Insurance Plans, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k and Company Match, Company-paid Life Insurance, Education Assistance Program, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Increasing PTO Accrual Plan, Medical/Parental/Disability Leave, Workers Compensation, Retiree Benefits, Severance Package, Employee Assistance Program, Financial and Health Wellness Benefits, Casual Dress, Open Office Setting, and Online Learning System.
CMS Access Compliance and Regulation Contingency Statement
Some positions require compliance with (i) federal and agency specific regulations and related clauses included in Noridian’s prime contracts with the Government, (ii) background checks, and (iii) eligibility for a government-issued identification card.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
Noridian is a Federal Contractor required to comply with the Executive Order 14042 and the guidance released by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force. This Order requires us to ensure all employees working on covered contracts are vaccinated against COVID-19 unless approved for an accommodation due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief. All candidates must be fully vaccinated upon their start date or have an approved accommodation. To request an accommodation, please contact our Human Resources department at [email protected]
As of December 7, 2021 the nationwide Federal Mandate has been put on hold. At this time, candidates would not be required to be vaccinated or have an approved accommodation, however if the Executive Order 14042 / Federal Mandate is deemed Legal by court rulings, candidates and employees would need to comply.
NOTICE TO COLORADO APPLICANTS:
Per Colorado’s Equal Pay Transparency Rules Act, below is the salary range for potential new hires that will be
working/residing in the state of Colorado.
Colorado Salary Range: $21.27 – $34.99
Other Compensation: Incentive Plan
This job will be closed 11/11/2022 at 8:00AM CST. No further applications will be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in