Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in H2 PowerTech & they are Hiring Candidates for Controls Engineer – Software
Company Name : H2 PowerTech
Company Location : Bend, OR 97702
Job Position : Controls Engineer – Software
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
This is for a position as part of a team tasked with the design and implementation of various products in the area of fuel cell power systems at H2 PowerTech LLC. The key responsibility of this position is the development of new and support of existing Windows PC applications used for engineering, design validation testing, product prototyping, as well as production systems. Another key responsibility is the support of existing microcontroller firmware for product control. The candidate filling this position will work on assignments that are complex in nature where judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
The ideal candidate is someone
- with broad experience in electro-mechanical device control and automation
- with significant skills in multiple programming languages and methodologies, and theability to learn new concepts quickly
- who brings a solid background of C#/.NET software development
- Design, develop and implement custom Windows PC applications in Visual Studio C#/.NETthat communicate with microcontrollers and other devices for system control, datacollection, and custom-built test equipment.
- Support existing microcontroller firmware implementations.
- Select, test and integrate hardware and software components.
- Ability to take a project from concept to completion, including system analysis andfunctional specification, design, prototyping, implementation, testing and troubleshooting.
- Work with other developers and engineers to develop innovative solutions to challengingtechnical problems.
- Develop a strong fundamental understanding of existing fuel cell controls.
- Travel to our national and international partners for project and team activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or Engineering or equivalent, specializing in ComputerScience or Computer Engineering. BSCS or BSEE preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software/controls engineering.
- Strong proficiency in C# / WPF programming for Windows in Visual Studio.
- Experience with software-controlled automated electro-mechanical systems.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate and control devices such as sensors, motors and valves.
- Familiarity with one or more data transfer protocols such as RS-232, USB, SPI, CAN.
- Ability to develop low-level software requirements from high-level system requirements.
- Familiarity with software revision control systems.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills in written and verbal form. Must becapable of communicating technical concepts clearly and concisely to all team members.
- Ability to work in a small team environment.
- Ability to follow an organized and disciplined approach to the software design process.
ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION FOR THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS
- More than 10 years’ experience in software/controls engineering.
- Experience with Python, including pandas, matplotlib, pysnmp, and flask.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. SQL Server or SQLite) and SQL queries.
- Experience with microcontrollers and firmware programming, particularly on STMicro andTI platforms.
- Hands-on hardware wiring and integration experience.
- Understanding of Fuel Cell Technology.
Primary environment: Normal interior/office work environment and/or laboratory.
Secondary environment: Manufacturing environment. May be exposed to loud noises, changing temperatures, machinery with moving parts, and exotic materials.
Sitting, bending, reaching, lifting up to 50 lbs, manual dexterity, visual acuity, typing, driving, travel in aircraft with overnight stays in the United States and other countries.
H2 PowerTech LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- software engineering.: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in