Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Madison Square Garden Entertainment & they are Hiring Candidates for Coordinator Events
Company Name : Madison Square Garden Entertainment
Company Location : 2 Pennsylvania Plz # 16th, New York, NY 10001
Job Position : Coordinator Events
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
The Coordinator will support the SVP as well as the entire Events team with the implementation, production and execution of wide-ranging events that are conducted in conjunction with the various properties of Madison Square Garden Entertainment and Madison Square Garden Entertainment, including the Knicks, Rangers, Live, Productions, MSG Sphere, Garden of Dreams and MSG Corporate. The Coordinator will also perform administrative responsibilities relating to on-going events and projects of the MSG Events department. This position will be responsible for answering phone calls and written correspondence from outside entities and maintaining and organizing department files and event analysis reports. With assistance and direction from the Vice President, and members of the Events team, this position will assist with the production of event-related tasks. In addition, with the assistance and direction from the Senior Vice President this position will process invoices and payments to vendors. The Coordinator will also be responsible for maintaining databases, tracking event expenses and assisting with the budget process. They will also be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the Events team’s compliance with regards to admin tasks and data tracking. The perfect candidate for this position will have the strongest attention to detail, be committed to keeping files up to date and supporting the team with passion and energy.
What will you do?
- Assisting with preparing documents relating to the event process
- Maintenance of departmental records, including budgets, event files and music event playlists.
- Coordinate process of investigating venue availability and related costs both on-site and off-site.
- Work with team on creation and maintenance of post-event analyses.
- Responsible for maintaining and organizing electronic event portfolio through the gathering and documentation of details and photos from each event.
- Assist MSG events team with event needs, special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Track expenses for all events.
- Coordinate event responsibilities as assigned including – COI’s, event insurance requirements and contracts.
- Administrative duties (as assigned): answering phones, filing, etc.
- Ability to work both corporate hours plus event hours, inclusive of evenings and weekends
What do you need to succeed?
- Some experience in event management or event planning
- Bachelor’s in Business or similar field
- Detail-oriented self-sufficient individual with great interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team within various groups and departments
- Detail oriented
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive computer skills – with intensive knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Knowledge of sports & entertainment
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge of meeting planning
Why is MSG for me?
Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces the Boston Calling Music Festival. The Company’s two regional sports and entertainment networks, MSG Network and MSG+, deliver a wide range of live sports content and other programming. Also under the MSG Entertainment umbrella is Tao Group Hospitality, with entertainment dining and nightlife brands including: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Beauty & Essex, Cathédrale, Hakkasan and Omnia. More information is available at www.msgentertainment.com.
We invite you to create an exceptional career at MSG
At MSG, we recognize the importance of upskilling employees’ talents and strengths so they can drive their careers forward. We are proud to offer a robust set of tools and resources to help employees understand their interests and purpose, harness their talents and obtain the skills they need to reach the next step in their careers. Growth and longevity for our employees are top priorities here.
We value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds
At MSG we value diversity and are looking for extraordinary employees of all backgrounds! MSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual and reproductive health choices, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law mandates, MSG complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in all locations and will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required. #LI-CC1
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in