Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Argos USA & they are Hiring Candidates for Credit Analyst I
Company Name : Argos USA
Company Location : Atlanta, GA
Job Position : Credit Analyst I
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
Argos, with over 80 years in the market, has become a benchmark in the industry of cement, ready mix concrete and aggregates through our operations in Colombia, the United States, Central America and the Caribbean. Our business model focuses on the client and on sustainable development, which means it is economically viable, respects people, and is environmentally friendly and responsible.
As a leader in its industry, Argos USA changes lives through the construction of building materials that encourage the dreams of millions around the U.S.
We are a team of talented individuals connected and united by the superior purpose of transforming the future through sustainable construction. We promote our employee’s growth thanks to continuous learning and the challenges we all face in a dynamic, innovative, respectful and inclusive environment where the balance between work and life is paramount. We are diverse, creative and committed; working together while being supported by Argos’ competitive benefits program.
Join our experience, explore your possibilities and transform the future with us!
*This position has a flexible hybrid-remote work schedule*
General purpose of the job
The purpose of this position is to support all credit functions for the Cement and Ready Mix Business by Region (multiple states). Positively impact cash flow and working capital, evaluate credit history and determine credit limits.
- Evaluate credit history and determine credit limits up to $100K
- Manage a collection portfolio of $4-7 Million
- Handle collections for 500 active accounts
- Negotiate contract terms, perform accurate risk assessment, and drive improvement process utilizing lean concepts to help meet company objectives
- Direct accountability for all accounts over 60+ Days Past Due to ensure proper risk mitigation measures have been created to reduce credit risk
- Release and approve order holds
- Document collection activities and recommend charge-offs
- Place delinquent accounts on hold when necessary
- Active problem solver on Deductions and Account reconciliations
- Oversight Final Waivers and Lien Waiver reviews
- Initiate escalation of problem accounts to Legal Proceedings or Collection Agency
- Oversight of the RMX NTO security process for their Portfolio
- Recommend credit limit adjustments to existing customers.
- Assist with internal/external audit requests
- Recommend/initiate customer refunds
- Assist with special requests and collections on Factored Accounts
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- BBA degree preferred
Technical knowledge and certifications
- Minimum 3-5 years in a credit decision making capacity up to Low 6 figures
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft word and Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP_FI Module
- Working knowledge of Command
- Through Knowledge and Understanding of construction industry collections, liens, and bond claims.
Area of experience
- 3-6 years
- Construction Credit / Cash Application
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity in all aspects of our business.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $57,023.00 – $71,278.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Credit analysis: 3 years (Required)
- Cash application: 3 years (Required)
- Collections: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in