Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Partners Bank & they are Hiring Candidates for Customer Service Assistant I – Part-time
Company Name : Partners Bank
Company Location : Portsmouth, NH 03801
Job Position : Customer Service Assistant I – Part-time
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
Customer Service Assistant I – Part-time
Department: Branch Administration
Reports to: Branch Manager/Assistant Branch Manager
Level: Level 5
Location(s): Covering Seacoast Branches – In Office (Non-Remote)
Partners Bank is a rapidly growing community bank with operations in Maine and New Hampshire that has established superior service level expectations. We offer generous compensation and benefits while fostering opportunities for growth and flexible work schedules when appropriate. We look forward to having you join our team!
The incumbent performs a variety of teller and customer service duties as needed. Is highly proficient in the processing of teller transactions, and able to complete basic customer service related tasks such as opening routine checking, savings and certificate of deposit accounts, processing account maintenance, etc. Working within established guidelines, policies and procedures, the individual will sell and service all deposit accounts, handle various customer inquiries and provide prompt problem resolution. Strong knowledge of the Bank’s various deposit and electronic banking products and services is required. Using needs-based sales techniques, uncovers referral opportunities and recommends appropriate products and service to meet customers’ needs.
- Minimum of one year of teller or customer service banking experience in a branch or call center environment
- Strong sales, service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interacts well with others and enjoys working with a variety of people in a team environment
- Strong organizational, technical and computer skills
- Adapts well to change and is able to effectively multi task
- Strong knowledge of teller and customer service processes, policies, guidelines and procedures
- Satisfactory product knowledge of banking products and service with ability for further development
Specific Job Functions:
- Highly proficient in the processing of various teller transactions and routine customer service related tasks and functions
- Able to identify cross sell opportunities and respond to various customers’ inquiries to recommend appropriate products or solutions to meet their needs
- Able to open basic deposit accounts, assist with electronic banking inquiries, services and functionality, complete account maintenance and make referrals to other lines of business, etc.
- Maintains and balances a cash drawer accurately and efficiently
- Provides a high level of service to customers, coworkers and team members
- Understands and follow various policies, guidelines and procedures including security, compliance and operations
- Participates in on-going job related training programs including but not limited to sales, service, compliance and product knowledge
- Performs additional duties as required
This Job Description describes the essential functions and qualifications of the job described. It is not an exhaustive statement of all the duties, responsibilities or qualifications of the job. This document is not intended to exclude modifications consistent with providing reasonable accommodations for a disability. This is not a contract.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in