Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Plante Moran & they are Hiring Candidates for Cyber SOX/IT Audit Senior Consultant
Company Name : Plante Moran
Company Location : Denver, CO
Job Position : Cyber SOX/IT Audit Senior Consultant
Job Category : Jobs in Colorado
Job Description :
Plante Moran enjoys a “Workplace for Your Day” model which, simply put, means no one knows the best place for you to physically work better than you. Our staff choose their work location based on their individual day’s needs, and gives them the flexibility they need when they need it. If staff need to go into the office to collaborate, the space is there, and if they have a day where they need to focus alone, then staying home works just fine, too.
- Lead IT Audits in support of the assessment of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements as external or internal auditor.
- Participate in Information Technology (IT) Audits and Security Assessments for clients in various industries including Financial Services, Services Industry, Public Sector, Healthcare and Manufacturing as individual contributor and subject matter resource.
- Participate in SOC examinations, which evaluate the strength of business process controls and information technology general controls related to security, confidentiality, availability, processing, integrity and privacy.
- Manage multiple client projects as engagement manager with responsibilities including scoping, budgeting, resourcing, leading complex areas, providing quality assurance of engagement deliverables, and interaction with client stakeholders.
- Train new members on IT Audit concepts through formal training and on-job training
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Information Systems or similar discipline required
2-4 years’ experience performing and supervising IT Audits, Technology Risk Assessments, or IT internal control risk evaluation and reporting
Current certificate or commitment to obtain preferred certifications within 2 years. Preferred certifications include CISA, CIA or CISSP
Well-developed project management and stakeholder relationship management skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Outstanding time management and organization skills
Superior attention to detail and conscientious quality of work product
Professional demeanor with superior verbal and written communication skills
Potential travel (minimal)
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” and “20 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services.” At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (SB 19-085) Information
Compensation is commensurate with technical skills and experience and is provided in accordance with the CO Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Compensation information posted is based on a position being located in the state of CO. Please review position location for applicable geographic location.
Colorado monthly base range is as follows:
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in