Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Trinity Solar Careers & they are Hiring Candidates for Data Analyst
Company Name : Trinity Solar Careers
Company Location : Wall, NJ 07719
Job Position : Data Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
The Data Analyst will be responsible for writing SQL queries and procedures and developing Power BI dashboards. They will also obtain hands-on experience in being a part of the growing Data Analytical Team at Trinity Solar and should have experience working on complex technical or architectural design.
- Job Category: Entry to senior level positions available.
- Work locations: In office, hybrid schedules available.
- Salary Range: $60,000 – $200,000 commensurate with experience and education.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and interpret ongoing business requirements.
- Research required data.
- Analyze existing SQL queries and write new queries.
- Migrate data from Salesforce to SQL Server and from one SQL server environment to another for testing and development using ETL tools.
- Help write and optimize Power BI SQL Statements and be familiar with DAX code.
- Design and create interactive reports in Power BI and Excel.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical experience.
- Experience in Power BI and SQL Server.
- Experience in creation of complex dashboards.
- Experience in writing SQL code used in Power BI.
- Strong problem solving, T-SQL, SSIS packages, DAX formulas and debugging skills.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- SaaS development experience.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-driven, pro-active.
- Deliver end-to-end features on Power BI with focus on quality, reliability, and performance.
- Good understanding of Data integration, Data Quality, and data architecture.
- Experience creating calculated fields using DAX and Power Query transformations.
- Hands-on development, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
What We Offer
Not just a career… but a career path to success! Trinity Solar offers you a career in one of the fastest growing fields in the country. A career with Trinity Solar is a path to personal and professional growth with a company who truly values its employees. Our employees enjoy…
comprehensive benefits which include medical,
employee assistance program,
a generous PTO program,
a 401k plan supported by a company match,
long term stability in a fast-growing industry
the satisfaction of knowing they are working for an organization leading the way in clean energy initiatives
and much MORE!
About Trinity Solar
Since 1994, Trinity Solar has proudly provided energy with integrity to families in our area. Trinity started in the solar industry with two core fundamental principles, to make renewable energy accessible and to make the solar journey seamless. These guiding beliefs have led Trinity Solar to become the United States largest privately-held residential solar installer, composed of more than 1,700 team members and boasting over 70,000 installations. Currently, Trinity offers solar installation in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island.
Trinity Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Consistent with that goal, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in