Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Shapeways & they are Hiring Candidates for Data Manager
Company Name : Shapeways
Company Location : Livonia, MI
Job Position : Data Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
About Linear AMS
Founded in 2003 and acquired by Shapeways, Inc. in 2022, Linear AMS is a customer-focused, solutions-oriented partner for plastics mold tooling and production. These competencies and our full machine shop capabilities have allowed us to become an industry leader in the following areas: mold flow analysis, plastic injection mold simulation capabilities, full black-box design, and advanced process support.
Our strengths lie in engineering/design, short production times, and troubleshooting. Our engineering staff has extensive knowledge of molding solutions. Their desire to provide complete customer satisfaction includes prototype molding, low-volume production, full assembly, tryouts, R&D projects, and injection and compression molding equipment.
Why is a Data Manager important to us?
As a Data Manager, you will be working on business-critical initiatives that build your technical knowledge and leadership capabilities. While working alongside seasoned developers and customer service engineers, you’ll gain invaluable on-the-job experience, career development, and leadership opportunities while experiencing our team-oriented, fun, and engaging culture.
In this role, you will:
- Receive incoming data, convert and store data on subfolders within our internal network
- Under direction from the General Manager and Engineering Manager, become familiar with injection mold design
- Develop the necessary skills to utilize mold flow software
- Eventually, develop mold design skills (This will require several years of on-the-job training)
You might be a good fit if (you have/are):
- A recent HS graduate with a mechanical aptitude (Someone interested in how things work)
- A passion for plastics and may own a 3D printer for home
- Strong Mathematical skills
- An interest in computer-aided analysis software
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A relationship builder – Excellent communication skills, able to work well with a smart, passionate, and growing team
- A self-starter who has a passion for speed and getting things done in a team-oriented environment
Why join our team?
Shapeways and its subsidiaries contribute to a respectful work environment where we share ideas and encourage each other to think creatively. We are a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic group of individuals ready to embark on our next chapter of growth.
Do you want to be part of a culture that is inclusive, inspiring, and allows you the autonomy to be creative in your work? If so, we invite you to join us on our adventure!
Benefits and perks include:
- Healthcare that fits your needs – We offer excellent medical, dental, and vision plan options that provide coverage to employees and dependents. Our suite of options ranges from 100% employee-only medical premium coverage to extremely reduced premiums for dependent coverage to an enhanced buy-up plan for those with more extensive needs. We also have competitive pricing plans for dental and vision!
- Ownership – Every Shapeways employee will be granted equity in the company
- 401(k) with Employer Match – Join the team and we will immediately invest in your future
- Parental Leave – Robust paid time off for new parents; both primary and secondary leave
- Generous Paid Time Off – 20 PTO days plus additional days off when you’re not feeling well, to observe holidays, or just to destress.
- Wellness – We care about your well-being. From Commuter Benefits to FSA’s to a platform to promote financial well-being to gym reimbursement to standing desks to a partnership with One Medical…we’ve got you covered
- Learning & Development – Through continued education/mentorship on the job and our investment in LinkedIn Learning, we’re focused on your growth as a working professional
- Credit and Discount – Each quarter, employees will earn a $100 credit in their Shapeways account – that’s $400 a year! This balance may be used in conjunction with the 20% employee discount toward purchasing items from our marketplace
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in