Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Equity National Title & Closing Services, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Database Administrator
Company Name : Equity National Title & Closing Services, Inc.
Company Location : 317 Iron Horse Wy, Providence, RI 02908
Job Position : Database Administrator
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
Director of Technology
Summary of essential job functions:
- Responsible for MS SQL Database design, development, and support.
- Work with vendors to architect, design and configure databases with replication and high-availability on the most current MSSQL versions on-prem or cloud based.
- Create, maintain, and update SQL Server Infrastructure and documentation.
- Assess and identify database server resource requirements based on new application and company requirements.
- Implement and maintain SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, business intelligence (Power BI) and data warehouse solutions.
- Develop and improve procedures for automated monitoring of database availability and performance.
- Review performance stats and implement changes for tuning database, server, and storage configurations, as well as application sql.
- Participate in backup audits, ensuring all databases and associated logs are being backed-up.
- Periodically conduct test database restores to validate backup integrity and refresh skills.
- Develop new processes, leveraging new technology, to streamline the process of building new database servers.
- Comply with all security policies and procedures to ensure the protection of customer NPPI (Non-public personal information) , the company’s information and assets.
- Responsible to report any security incident, violation or act of non-compliance with the company’s security policies and procedures to managers, IT or appropriate Equity contact.
Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
BS in computer science or related field
3-5 years MS SQL server 2016 experience
Microsoft certifications is a plus
In depth experience of managing multiple MS SQL servers in a High Availability configuration.
Practical experience in managing the internal and external MS SQL database security
Experience with business intelligence (Power BI) and Data warehouse
Experience with ResWare or other title production software is a plus
Mortgage or the real estate/title and settlement services industry is a plus
Ability to participate effectively in a team atmosphere
Ability to work flexible schedule
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Providence, RI 02908: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- MS SQL: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Providence, RI 02908
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in