Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in State of Maine Office of Information Technology & they are Hiring Candidates for Database Analyst
Company Name : State of Maine Office of Information Technology
Company Location : Augusta, ME 04330
Job Position : Database Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Maine
Job Description :
Office of Information Technology (MaineIT)
Database Analyst – Middleware Technician
OPENS: November 30, 2022
CLOSING: December 15, 2022
The Department of Administrative and Financial Services (DAFS) Office of Information Technology (MaineIT) provides information technology support to over 13,000 employees. MaineIT oversees large scale enterprise applications that support the critical and diverse business needs of the State of Maine and its agencies.
MaineIT is seeking a highly talented individual who will represent our C.A.R.E. values in all that they do. At MaineIT we:
- Practice Customer-focus, ensuring that our customers are heard, and their needs are met.
- Hold ourselves to a high level of Accountability by being transparent with our stakeholders.
- Maintain an effective level of Responsiveness by providing timely updates in a proactive manner.
- Strive to provide Empathy driven, people-focused services by applying emotional intelligence skills and behaviors.
ABOUT THE JOB DETAILS:
This is a technical position involving the development of large production, enterprise-wide Oracle Fusion Middleware management systems, utilizing state-approved middleware technologies software. Responsibilities include designing, implementing, and maintaining middleware products, databases with respect to installation, configuration, securing, patching, performance and the general over-all health and stability of the middleware stack. Work involves but is not limited to the troubleshooting of anomalies, deployment and configurations of new applications, integration of enterprise-wide solutions like Active Directory. Middleware technicians typically support individual applications developments team providing consultative and technical support services for state-approved, enterprise-wide Oracle Middleware components. Work is performed under limited supervision. Attention to detail and technical writing skills are a must.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will have an opportunity to work with a dedicated team of Oracle Middleware technicians utilizing industry best of breed middleware components which allows for modernized applications development in state government. You will be exposed to modern technologies as we implement them into our systems using agile methodologies. You will have the opportunity to add your experience and expertise to Maine state government in a collaborative working environment. This position is in Augusta. Some remote work may be considered with manager approval.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
You will assist application development teams in the deployment of applications to support State government agencies. You will assist in designing solutions that are both highly available and redundant, and ensure they are utilizing a secure and stable infrastructure. You will be a part of a highly technical team that assists in designing and troubleshooting technical solutions to meet a variety of business needs. You will develop baseline performance metrics and assist in maintaining those performance metrics. You will ensure security best practices are followed and technical documentation are up to date. You will participate in mock failover exercises to ensure the middleware infrastructure meets the highest stability standards with the least disruptions possible.
(Entry level knowledges, skills, and/or abilities may be acquired through, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO the following coursework/training and/or experience).
Five (5) years’ work experience in computer programming, analysis, and design including at least two (2) years database analysis, design, and programming experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants need to apply online by selecting the “Apply for this opening” button along with uploading a cover letter and current resume.
Resume’ and Cover Letter must be submitted in order to be considered for an interview. Application deadline: December 15, 2022
All current MaineIT Job postings can be found here: « Openings at State of Maine Office of Information Technology
JOB CLASS CODE: 0882 POSITION: 004250268 PAY GRADE: 27 – ($61,297.60 – $82,867.20/yr.)*
- Includes a 15% recruitment and retention salary adjustment. In addition to the above base salary this position is eligible for a training bonus applied for the duration of employment in this position.
- Work-Life Balance – Rest is essential. Take time for yourself using 13 paid holidays, 12 days of sick leave, and 3+ weeks of vacation leave Vacation leave accrual increases with years of service, and overtime-exempt employees receive personal leave.
- Health Insurance Coverage– The State of Maine pays 85%-100% of employee-only premiums ($10,996.70-$12,937.34 annual value), depending on salary. Use this chart to find the premium costs for you and your family, including the percentage of dependent coverage paid by the State.
- Health Insurance Premium Credit– Participation decreases employee-only premiums by 5%. Visit the Office of Employee Health and Wellness for more information about program requirements.
- Dental Insurance– The State of Maine pays 100% of employee-only dental premiums ($379.60 annual value).
- Retirement Plan– The State of Maine contributes 13.16% of pay to the Maine Public Employees Retirement System (MainePERS), on behalf of the employee.
- Gym Membership Reimbursement– Improve overall health with regular exercise and receive up to $40 per month to offset this expense.
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts– Set aside money pre-tax to help pay for out-of-pocket health care expenses and/or daycare expenses.
- Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness– The State of Maine is a qualified employer for this federal program. For more information, visit the Federal Student Aid office.
- Living Resources Program – Navigate challenging work and life situations with our employee assistance program.
- Parental leaveis one of the most important benefits for any working parent. All employees who are welcoming a child—including fathers and adoptive parents—receive four weeks of fully paid parental leave. Additional, unpaid leave may also be available, under the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Voluntary Deferred Compensation– Save additional pre-tax funds for retirement in a MaineSaves 457(b) account through payroll deductions.
- Learn aboutadditional wellness benefits for State employees from the Office of Employee Health and Wellness.
- Maine State Government is an Equal Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in