Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Canterbury Park & they are Hiring Candidates for Database Marketing Analyst
Company Name : Canterbury Park
Company Location : 1100 Canterbury Rd, Shakopee, MN 55379
Job Position : Database Marketing Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in Minnesota
Job Description :
Reporting to the Sr. Vice President of Innovation and Growth, the Database Marketing Analyst position’s goal is to enhance direct marketing activities for our table games, poker and racing business, implement stronger analytics utilizing installed database tools, including Bally Casino Market Place and Business Intelligence software, and provide key business and financial metrics to aide business decision making. The Database Marketing Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing short and long term database marketing initiatives and measurement efforts. Responsible for supporting the Companies mission, vision, and values by providing fun and games like no place else, and adheres to the Canterbury Way by focusing on our core values of family, fun, integrity, and community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead by example.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of hospitality, as well as a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Creates high levels of morale, fosters teamwork, inspires collaboration, and provides suggestions for growth to management.
- Develops tactical direct marketing plans for the property, including Database Marketing, Direct Mail, Email/Text Marketing and Player Development.
- Generates monthly direct mail programs, including: list and offer creation, pro formas, production, implementation, communication and post-campaign analysis.
- Assist in creating direct marketing mailings, emails, and materials.
- Coordinates and communicates operational details and considers all elements necessary to execute programs.
- Develops daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc management reports and analysis for key performance indicators
- Evaluates current levels of play and effectiveness of direct marketing promotions. Recommends alternative solutions to enhance participation and increase play.
- Communicates regularly with Player’s Club staff to ensure clear understanding of policies and procedures along with upcoming direct marketing activities.
- Works with outside vendors and IT department to identify and integrate data sources where possible to develop a more complete picture of Canterbury Park guests.
- Assists with data integration and marketing technology issues, including, but not limited to, website, email providers, and other tools to enhance the offerings of the marketing department.
- Develops and maintains procedures and standards relating to database management and monitor transaction activity.
- Uphold the overall integrity of Canterbury Park’s customer database and information.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all duties and responsibilities at a highly competent level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration or related field.
- Two (2) to five (5) years database marketing experience required.
- Familiarity with direct marketing tools, including email systems, text message platforms, and direct mail processes.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to pass a background and work history check, and maintain a license from the Minnesota Racing Commission.
- Horse Racing and/or Gaming Industry experience.
- Familiarity with current data warehouse activities and business intelligence tools such as SQL and
- Experience with Bally Casino Market Place/Business Intelligence or similar tools.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain a flexible working schedule, which may include nights and weekends.
- Must be able to interact with guests, co-workers and vendors in a professional, courteous manner.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Position can be remote or onsite.
Canterbury Park is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in