Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ambassador Personnel, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Design Engineer
Company Name : Ambassador Personnel, Inc.
Company Location : Leeds, AL
Job Position : Design Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
Experienced Design Engineer Wanted
Hours are Flexible
Specific OSP and fiber-optic design experience required
Ambassador Personnel is seeking a Design Engineer with focus on Outside Plant (OSP) Fiber Termination and Splice Enclosure Communications Products, for a manufacturing company in Leeds, AL.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead product design in Outside Plant (OSP) network connectivity.
- Will lead and participate in New Product development for Outside Plant (OSP) communication market products.
- The Engineer will lead the commercialization process of new products from idea generation through product launch.
- Work with marketing team members to incorporate customer feedback (VOC) into product development
- Use 3D modeling software (Autodesk Inventor) to design products that meet desired features and requirements to compete in OSP Market.
- Input and track associate parts required for design and generate a BOM including dollar amounts.
- Create, develop, and evaluate new product design concepts following ANSI, IEC, IEEE, and Telcordia standards.
- Conduct design for manufacturability events.
- Coordinate and perform experiments to test and verify product design.
- Track progress and action items for ongoing design projects.
- Document request for capital expenditures and present request to management.
- Assist in troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis for product enhancement.
- Attend seminars and conferences to be up-to-date on OSP and Communications market technology.
List of job requirements.
Skills and Experience Required
- 3+ years of prior Engineering work experience in Fiber optic Outside Plant (OSP) part/product design and/or OSP Fiber Optic Applications.
- Working knowledge of fiber optic, splicing techniques, and connectivity
- Strong experience in FEA, Solid Modeling (Autodesk Inventor or other 3D modeling tools), and rapid prototyping)
- Experience and knowledge in testing and/or product development.
- Strong mechanical design background. MS in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Preferred skill – Knowledge of Outside Plant/OSP Fiber Optic network design and construction practices.
- Preferred Experience with SAP Material Master and Engineering Change process
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Communications market technology
Ambassador Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other attribute protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in