Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Skullcandy & they are Hiring Candidates for Design Researcher – Industrial Design
Company Name : Skullcandy
Company Location : 1441 Ute Blvd, Park City, UT 84098
Job Position : Design Researcher – Industrial Design
Job Category : Jobs in Utah
Job Description :
Design Researchers guide clients and teams through research to discover, interpret, and communicate insights & opportunities in an inspiring way, while contributing to all phases of the design process. Researchers will help our teams use design as way of understanding people and culture while at the same time using what we learn to inspire and inform design. This role will sit within the Design Team, and report to the Director of Industrial Design. The role will balance design and research, continually taking the pulse of the latest trends, culture and target demographics; using this research to help the design team create products that our youthful and adventurous audio consumers crave.
Primary Functional Responsibilities
- Lead the research portion of a project, synthesize insights, translate these findings to catalyze design and strategic decisions, and collaborate with the team to turn those learnings into powerful design and stories. Going beyond simply capturing insights, you will be using them to inspire the team and consumers, thereby putting design into motion.
- Lead diverse teams and engage clients through the entire project journey.
- Design, scope, and run research that helps us tackle our design challenge.
- Facilitate synthesis, generating insights and opportunities for design.
- Creatively articulate the insights and stories behind our design concepts.
- Manage multiple stakeholder needs both effectively and sensitively.
Required Experience and Skills
- Experience: 3-6 Years of relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within the company and with external business partners
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Proven ability to use human-centered insight to answer business questions.
- Mastery of qualitative research methods, including research scope and design.
- Strong presentation skills with a creative and compelling storytelling style.
- Sharp analytical and sense-making skills;
- Deep experience using investigative research to uncover human truths;
- Business and consulting savvy, with an ability to think strategically;
- Innate curiosity, and a passion for telling compelling human stories.
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- 401(k) Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Half Day Fridays
- Ski Pass Reimbursement
- Industry Discounts
- Skullcandy Product Discounts
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in