Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Sager Electronics & they are Hiring Candidates for Desktop Service Technician (Hybrid)
Company Name : Sager Electronics
Company Location : Middleborough, MA 02346
Job Position : Desktop Service Technician (Hybrid)
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
Sager Electronics, a wholly owned subsidiary of TTI Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Inc. company, is a North American distributor of Interconnect, Power and Electromechanical components from leading manufacturers worldwide. Grounded in over 130 years of innovation and service, Sager Electronics provides customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and innovative business solutions through its Distributing Confidence® business model. Headquartered in Middleborough, MA, Sager Electronics operates a national network of field sales representatives and strategically located service centers across North America. To learn more about Sager, visit www.sager.com
At Sager we have a high-energy team that supports our vision of understanding and satisfying our customers. We are currently looking for a Desktop Service Technician at our corporate location in Middleboro, MA. This position qualifies for a hybrid work schedule once initial training is complete.
The Desktop Service Technician will service end-users with hardware and software related-problems. Installs standard corporate applications on new and recycled hardware. Troubleshoots hardware problems to component level and initiates necessary repairs. Works with other department personnel to resolve outstanding issues.
How you will spend your time:
- Answer Help Desk Line and email box.
- Enter, review, evaluate and solve requests for service.
- Troubleshoot desktop hardware and software-related problems over the phone, in person and remote desktop.
- Install, configure, test and be able to troubleshoot standard corporate applications on new and recycled hardware.
- Troubleshoot desktop hardware problems to component level and initiate needed repairs.
- Assist in keeping the corporate hardware and software inventory up-to-date.
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures.
- Perform user account administration.
- Provide data in projecting future IT Operations load requirements.
- Plan, schedule, and control non-complex projects.
- Train end users on the use of desktop hardware and software.
- Prepare written and oral status reports of assigned projects.
- Make recommendations in the selection of hardware and software acquisitions.
We’re excited if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- 1-3 years of related professional experience.
- Experience with multi-computer environments.
- Good analytical skills.
- Problem solving.
- Knowledge of relevant hardware, software and systems tools.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work with end-user community.
Sager Electronics offers an attractive benefits package for full time employment, including medical/vision/dental insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and a company matched 401(k). To learn more about Sager Electronics, please visit our web site at www.sager.com
Sager Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Some positions posted may require use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Any applicant to these openings, must be a U.S. person within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., Green Card Holder), Political Asylee or Refugee.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in