Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Validation Associates & they are Hiring Candidates for Desktop Support Technician
Company Name : Validation Associates
Company Location : 5000 Davis Dr, Morrisville, NC 27560
Job Position : Desktop Support Technician
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
Job Title : Lab Computing Analyst
Location : 5000 Davis Dr, Morrisville, NC 27560
Duration : 1 Year
Schedule : Monday-Friday, 8-5 PM
Provides scientific and laboratory services, including multivendor instrument, information technology and validation/compliance services. Implements, monitors and provides technical support of customer laboratory IT environments, typically integrated with instrumentation. Implements customer specified benchtop computing design and processes.
· Implements, monitors, and provides technical support of customer laboratory IT environments, typically integrated with instrumentation
· Work in a GxP environment performing user administration, validation, and reviews in QC and manufacturing areas
· Implements customer specified benchtop computing design and processes
· Administers and assures connectivity of customer’s Windows based platform
· Conduct and maintain inventories of client systems
· Support of the operating system, desktop hardware and peripherals, instrument-controlled software, core desktop applications and imaging of computers
· Manage On-boarding, retirement, and relocation of equipment
· Implements Windows based security, including but not limited to: user / group permissions, file / folder permissions, group policies, local security policies, etc.
· Analyzes, identifies, and implements enhancements, upgrades and/or solutions to improve the overall support of the desktop platform in a timely manner
· Ensures adherence to client’s corporate policies through periodic reporting and compliance programs
· Acts as the technical support contact for instrument vendor
· Repairing and troubleshooting instrument related computers and escalating issues to the client infrastructure teams
· Provides technical support for new system validations and change management efforts
· Create and maintain a physical inventory of lab equipment, PC’s, software, and any other information specified by the client
· Submit weekly Engineer reports to the team lead by COB on the last business day of the week
· Acts as client Liaison for software/hardware related inquiries
· Participate in client team meetings
· Provides support across all PerkinElmer Enterprise practices as required
· Excellent customer service skills complimented by an ability to listen to and interpret client requests.
· Ability to troubleshoot complex technology issues.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to identify, track and complete tasks for multiple projects under prescribed timeframes.
· Associate degree in Computer Science or technology industry experience
· 4+ years of relevant technical experience including (but not limited to); Windows technologies including Microsoft Office, networking, remote computing, and backup systems
· Experience with scientific instrumentation
· Experience in Life Science environment
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position more than 25% of the time
· The person in this position needs to occasionally move inside and outside labs
· Frequently operate on instruments, objects, tools, or controls, which will require regularly bending, squatting, stretching, and reaching to perform in a service function.
· Regularly move or lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally move or lift up to 100 pounds
· Specific vision abilities required by this position include without limitation, the ability to observe details at close range (within a few feet of the instrument), distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus to perform the essential service functions of this position.
· Occasionally operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $28.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Morrisville, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Windows 10: 2 years (Required)
- Lab environment: 2 years (Required)
- scientific instrumentation: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer
+91 (703) 721-5883
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in