Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Patrick Allen Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Digital Design Engineer
Company Name : Patrick Allen Group
Company Location : San Jose, CA 95130
Job Position : Digital Design Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Our client, a well-established leader in the design and production of state-of-the-art testing equipment for the semiconductor industry, has an immediate opening for a R&D Digital Design Engineer. This position will be responsible for all aspects of Digital Board Design from concept to production release, including feature definition, design implementation, verification, and qualification for production readiness.
- Develop Board definition, design, and verification strategy from high level requirements
- PCB Board design for high pin count FPGA, DDR, CPU, Parallel and High-Speed Serial busses (PCIe Express, SAS, DDR)
- Power supply subsystem design for the Digital module
- Signal Integrity analysis and simulations (using tools such as hyper lynx etc.)
- Power Integrity analysis and simulations
- Supervise PC Board Layout and Artwork
- Work with Mechanical Design Team to ensure card cage compatibility and thermal management
- Work with the manufacturing and NPI team to ensure compliance with DFM and DFT requirements.
- Bring up the first article design and perform detailed verification for release to manufacturing. Work with ASIC and SW design engineers to debug and bring up the system
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of hands-on Digital Board Design Experience
- Detailed Knowledge of Electrical Engineering fundamentals and theory, circuit design, timing analysis and signal integrity
- Knowledge of basic digital circuits and busses (UART, I2C, SPI)
- Hands-on experience and ability to debug and integrate hardware with FPGA, software and mechanical interface
- Basic Knowledge of PCB Stackup and design. Ability to supervise PCB Layout.
- Proficiency with CAD tools for schematic capture (Mentor Graphics or Cadence), Signal Integrity and Power Integrity simulations.
- Proficiency with standard lab equipment such as DMM, high speed oscilloscope and Protocol Analyzer.
- Basic scripting and SW skills to create tests.
- Excellent team-work and interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team (FPGA, SW and Mechanical design Engineers)
- Expertise in areas of Signal and Power Integrity, ability to apply them to implementation to High-speed busses (PCIE Express, SAS, DDR etc) and perform SI and PI analysis in simulations and HW measurements.
- Analog Design, ADS / HFSS
- FPGA Design, Verilog/ VHDL
Compensation: $150 to $180k
Interested? If you have any questions’, please contact Dale via linked-in at http://www.linkedin.com/in/dalepcorrea
Thank you for your interest!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 – $190,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Jose, CA 95130: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- How many years of power supply subsystem design (digital module) do you possess?
- How many years of experience do you possesses with PCB Board design?
- Are you commercially proficient with standard lab equipment such as DMM, high speed oscilloscope and Protocol Analyzer?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- CAD: 4 years (Preferred)
- Electrical engineering: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in