Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Raka & they are Hiring Candidates for Director of Digital Marketing
Company Name : Raka
Company Location : Portsmouth, NH 03801
Job Position : Director of Digital Marketing
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
Raka is a fast-growing Diamond HubSpot partner agency and we’re looking for a director of digital marketing to lead our team of marketing strategists and producers to deliver business results for our clients. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to direct how we produce our strategies as well as to guide, mentor, and continue to build an already-talented team.
The director of digital marketing is responsible for delivering marketing results for our clients such as more and better leads, more sales, and more website traffic. You will help our strategists to set SMART goals for our clients, and then plan tactics to reach (and exceed) those goals. Knowledge and experience in website architecture, conversion optimization, HubSpot implementation and optimization, SEO, Google Analytics, digital advertising, email marketing, social media marketing, and content marketing are required, as is at least 10 years of experience in digital marketing.
As part of your role, you’ll guide our strategists and producers to help them evolve and grow as digital marketing professionals. Raka’s director helps define best practices and processes to provide consistent client service and encourage a continuous learning work environment. You’ll work with the management team to allocate resources and manage priorities and you will have at least six direct reports on day one.
The director of digital marketing is also responsible for inspiring our team to learn about and use new digital marketing tools, technologies, and approaches. You are on the cutting edge of digital marketing trends and not afraid to try new things.
Raka’s director also plays a key role in building and maintaining our work with HubSpot. You will become an authority on HubSpot for Raka and will interface with our key contacts at HubSpot to manage important referral programs, educational and user group efforts, and some sales.
What you will do (your day-to-day impact)
- Continue to evolve and document processes for our digital marketing team to follow in providing digital marketing results, including methods of producing strategies and reporting, as well as quality standards to implement best practices for inbound marketing, search engine optimization, and social media marketing.
- Manage digital marketing team members, including hiring, training, and coaching.
- Create marketing plans for new and existing clients (and help strategists create plans), and work with the digital marketing team to implement.
- Be a HubSpot authority for the internal team and our clients, keeping current with HubSpot product offerings, certifications, and identifying opportunities for upselling.
- Manage work priorities of the digital marketing team and delegate work to ensure quality completion of deliverables and client services.
- Work with the sales team to accurately quote new projects and sometimes take part in sales calls.
- You are extremely comfortable providing exceptional customer service to our clients by listening intently, hearing their needs, and presenting solutions.
- You are experienced in creating long-term digital marketing plans.
What you will need (experience and skills)
- You are good at managing and mentoring a team of smart professionals.
- You’re proficient in managing HubSpot and you maintain your relevant certifications.
- You can perform competitive analysis and benchmarking, document client goals, assign key performance indicators, and then expertly choose online marketing tactics that will deliver desired results.
- You could get a job as an SEO consultant and have experience with SEMRush, Moz, ahrefs, or other SEO products.
- You can produce monthly reports that tell an inspiring story of what happened and what needs to happen.
- You understand how to plan topic clusters and how to plan content for each stage of a buyer’s journey.
- You have experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console and maintain your relevant certifications.
- You’re competent in digital advertising.
- You have a BA/BS, and possibly an MBA or other leadership program.
What benefits you’ll receive
This is a full-time position with lots of perks:
- Flexible schedules, so you can choose the hours and environment that suits you best each day.
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance.
- 401(k) options, parental leave, and other important things adults like.
- Environment to learn, collaborate, and grow.
- Stocked kitchen to keep you fueled all day (or night) long.
- Cornhole, nerf guns, a pool table, and beer—these are a few of our favorite things.
This position is based out of our Portsmouth, NH office with remote work flexibility.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in