Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Valley Vista Care Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Director of Finance
Company Name : Valley Vista Care Center
Company Location : Saint Maries, ID 83861
Job Position : Director of Finance
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Valley Vista Care Corporation is currently seeking a Director of Finance to lead our accounting team!
Valley Vista Care Corporation is a Not-For-Profit, Non-denominational Christian Organization who strives to provide critical healthcare services to rural Idaho including skilled nursing and assisted living services. At Valley Vista, we offer a team orientated, service minded environment and are proud to provide essential services to the communities we serve.
Valley Vista Care Corporation has multiple locations across Idaho including:
- 74 bed Skilled Nursing Facility, 20 bed Assisted Living Facility and Independent Living Apartments located in St. Maries, Idaho
- 73 bed Skilled Nursing Facility located in Sandpoint, Idaho
- 35 bed Residential Care Facility located in Darlington, Idaho
Valley Vista is pleased to offer the following benefits to our employees:
-Combined Medical and Dental premiums starting at just $74/month
-Company Paid Life Insurance of $20,000 and $2,000 for spouse and dependents
-Supplemental options for short term disability, long term disability, critical illness and accident insurance
-403B with a 3% employer match
-Generous Paid Time Off with Cash Out Options
-Onsite Daycare (Independently Owned)
-Work/Life Balance and much more!
Directs the organization’s financial planning and accounting practices as well as its relationship with lending institutions, board members, and the financial community by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
Oversees and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing and real estate, for the organization.
Directs procedures and systems necessary to maintain proper records and to afford adequate accounting controls and services.
Appraises the organization’s financial position and issues monthly financial and operating reports.
Directs and coordinates the establishment of budget programs.
Responsible for the direction and supervision of the accounting department staff whose responsibility is to:
- Analyze, consolidate, and direct all cost accounting procedures together with other statistical and routine reports.
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts monthly
- Reconcile the general ledger census to the Medical Records census
- Analyze revenue and expense accounts.
- Maintain checkbook balance and reconcile monthly banks statements, including daily
- Prepare and submit all billings and any reports required by governmental agencies.
- Monitor accounts receivable for timely collections and process rejected claims
- Purchasing and inventory; including preparation of annual information returns, i.e. Forms 1099.
- Process accounts payable; mail invoices when due.
Coordinate, maintain, and compile all documentation in preparation of Medicare and Medicaid cost reports.
Coordinate, maintain, and compile all documentation in preparation of yearend financial audit.
Coordinate with HR, maintain, and compile financial documentation in preparation of yearend retirement plan audit.
Maintain and compile all documentation in preparation of Federal annual tax returns, i.e. 990s.
- Review federal and state monthly and quarterly payroll tax returns and annual W-2s.
Assist in maintaining adequate insurance coverage for facilities.
Calculate monthly workers’ compensation insurance premiums to reconcile to PR- supplied reports.
Coordinate with Human Resource director to ensure compliance of employee benefit plans and programs
Valley Vista Care Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint Maries, ID 83861: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- What are your salary expectations for this position?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in