Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Rio Rancho Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Director of Nursing – DON – RN
Company Name : Rio Rancho Center
Company Location : 4210 Sabana Grande Ave SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Job Position : Director of Nursing – DON – RN
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
Genesis is one of the nation’s leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate – highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Why Genesis? We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
- We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with Genesis.
- We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our shared successes.
- We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best self.
- We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC and CMS standards.
The Director of Nursing infuses collaboration, respect and a passion , for helping others by leading the center’s nursing team through a shared vision and purpose.
Position Highlights *Drive business excellence, staff excellence, clinical excellence, and customer excellence. *Provide service and servant leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day patient care operations. *Ensure regulatory and policy compliance. *Promote an environment focused on top of license practice and collaboration. *Communicate a shared vision for clinical excellence; ensures the realization of high-quality and cost-effective healthcare *Foster continuous improvement of nursing services and staff to meet patients/residents and their families’ needs and expectations.
Qualifications: *Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university with a current Registered Nurse-RN license by the State Board of Nursing; BSN preferred. *At least 1 year of nurse leadership experience in long-term care is required. *At least 2 years of prior clinical experience is required. *Must have knowledge of the MDS process, state nurse practice act, and state/federal regulations. *On-call availability is required. *To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents, employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employees, care partners and onsite vendors.
Position Type: Full Time
Requisition Number: 433287
Pay Target: $100,000 – $120,000
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in