Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Community Hospital & they are Hiring Candidates for Director of Plant Operations
Company Name : Community Hospital
Company Location : Oklahoma City, OK 73159
Job Position : Director of Plant Operations
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
Updated pay scale as of August 2022.
To plan, organize, supervise, coordinate and control the activities of the plant operations and maintenance functions, which are necessary in maintaining the physical structures, HVAC, mechanical, electrical systems, utility systems and grounds of this facility in an operative and safe working condition. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities. Assures competency of all staff. Assists in formulating the budget. Maintains efficient and effective department operation while requiring compliance with all accrediting organization, state, federal and local regulatory laws, standards and protocols
II. Essential Functions:
– Observes and promotes safe work practices and procedures.
– Must maintain regulatory compliance readiness always to ensure minimal findings during random surveys by any regulatory body.
– Creativity, Integrity, Planning & Organizing, Problem Solving, Time Management, etc.
– Reports daily to the System Director Facility Services regarding the physical and structural conditions of facilities and the status of work in progress.
– Monitors departmental staff matters to include interviewing and the hiring of new staff, training, evaluating work performance, promotion, counseling, discipline and termination.
– Participates in the development and applications of standards of quality and productivity for the Facility Services Department. Supervises and directs Facility Services staff in the use of policies, procedures, and standards of work performance for maintenance and repair of equipment, buildings and building systems.
– Assists in administering and supervising the maintenance program to ensure the uninterrupted operation of the entire physical plant. Monitoring its application to assure maximum effectiveness and provides appropriate documentation of same.
– Works closely with other departments and administration. Negotiates priorities, plans work schedules, makes job assignments, orders needed materials, supplies and parts. Recommends use of outside specialty contractors as circumstances indicate.
– Schedules and supervises maintenance repair work, alterations, remodeling, minor construction and checks out installation and servicing of mechanical and electrical equipment and building systems.
– Maintains an inventory of parts and supplies to maximize the operational readiness of hospital building systems and equipment with due respect to the limitations of cost, regulations and relative priorities.
– Responsible for maintaining repair and replacement records to keep within the projected budget. Provides input to the System Director Facility Services of projected costs and budget requirements.
– Ensures compliance with state and federal requirements regarding the energy management program.
– Responsible for coordination of all fire and safety measures throughout the facility, including fire and safety inspections and procedures in conjunction with Safety and Security Departments.
– Satisfactorily demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties outlined in this job description as well as continually demonstrates competency in performing the job duties.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred, minimum of an associate degree (AA) or equivalent from two (2) year college or technical school; or 5+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Exceptions to these requirements may be made on a case-by-case basis.
– Must successfully pass criminal background check.
– Must complete and/or take all required health screenings and vaccines.
Competitive benefits offered to full time employees, spouses and eligible dependents!
- Minimal out-of-pocket expenses for services provided by the company.
- Standard PPO benefits for 2nd tier providers/facilities.
- Generous prescription plan available with enrollment on the medical plan.
- Two in-network options when choosing a dentist for maximum savings and lower out-of-pocket expenses.Vision
The largest national network of private-practice doctors making it easy to find the in-network doctor who is right for you.Section 125 Plan offered to include pre-tax premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision as well as flexible spending for unreimbursed out of pocket eligible medical expenses and dependent care.
Company Paid Life Insurance policy for employee with option to purchase additional coverage for employee, spouse and/or dependents.
Company Paid Long Term Disability which goes into effect after an absence due to medical disability for more than 120 days.
Short Term Disability available for purchase to bridge the gap between being out and when long term disability kicks in if applicable and allows employee to avoid exhaustion of paid time off.
Accident Insurance and Critical Illness coverage available for purchase on employee, spouse and/or dependents.
401(k) with a generous match.
Generous paid time off accrual program.
7 paid holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in