Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Aspen Enterprises LTD & they are Hiring Candidates for Document Controller – PT
Company Name : Aspen Enterprises LTD
Company Location : Lincoln, RI 02865
Job Position : Document Controller – PT
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
Document Controller – Temporary up to 6 Months, Part-time (up to 20hrs/wk)
* **Remote, hybrid or on site (Lincoln RI or San Antonio) ***
The Document Controller will manage all of the policies and standard operating procedures associated with food safety and quality linked to the SQF standard and overall quality and operational documentation criteria. These functions include notification of document updates, administrative formatting and issuance of new or updated documents, creation of OPLs and SOPs.
- Work closely with the Quality and Operations Teams and other functional units at all of our JFA facilities to manage all documentation linked to food safety and quality practices
- Ensure timely refreshing of documents per the SQF requirements; some are annual, some are every 2 years
- Build and being the owner of the Operations document control process.
- Assist in writing SOP and OPLs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Isn’t there a Safety statement?
ACCOUNTABILITY -QUALITY STATEMENT
- Responsible for consistently maintaining safe quality food products by following good manufacturing practices, allergen controls, food defense, HACCP, SQF, and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring visitors, contractors and customers maintain good manufacturing practices, allergen controls, food defense/food security and HACCP controls, while on the premise.
- Aware and accountable for maintaining preventative controls necessary to ensure product safety and quality.
- Responsible for immediately reporting all food safety and quality issues to management.
- Responsible for partnering with others, sharing knowledge, skills, and information within assigned team and across functional areas.
- Ensuring all safety work practices are adhered to.
- Exhibit an understanding of quality standards and the ability to speak to Finlays quality systems.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
Timely completion of tasks
Management and maintenance of highly confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent computer skills using Outlook Email and Microsoft Office Applications
- Proficient spoken and written English, bilingual Spanish a bonus
- Performs advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative functions requiring a high degree of independent judgment
- Punctual, meticulous, and reliable
- Workplace professionalism, integrity, and ability to collaborate with colleagues and potentially with customers
High School diploma required; college degree preferred
Experience in a similar role preferred
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in