Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in 4M Research, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Early Career Electronics Engineer – NASA
Company Name : 4M Research, Inc.
Company Location : 675 Discovery Dr NW # 302, Huntsville, AL 35806
Job Position : Early Career Electronics Engineer – NASA
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
4M Research, Inc. (4M) is a Woman owned small business established in 2007 and headquartered in Huntsville, AL. 4M specializes in Systems and Software Engineering and Analysis, Information Technology, Planning and Analysis, and Field Support Services to a variety of customers including MDA, NASA, and AMCOM. Our continuous and rapid growth is attributable to the caliber of employees 4M strives to hire and retain.
4M is currently looking for a Electronics Engineer for our NASA team in Huntsville, AL.
Be a part of returning the first sample from another planet!
Join our team in racing to launch the first rocket from the surface of Mars and protect the sample as it returns to Earth.
As a 4M Electronics Engineer you’ll have an exciting opportunity on our Mars Ascent Vehicle Integrated System program (MAVIS).
You will be responsible for:
- Design and development of spacecraft controls subsystems for the Mars Ascent Vehicle
- Develop circuit, board, and electrical subsystem performance and test requirements
- Capture electrical schematics and guide the board layouts
- Review, analyze, and consult on customer and partner electric designs, and guide the vehicle electrical integration
- Assist in resolution of test anomalies and troubleshooting, and generation, review and presentation of Product Certification, and also support system level testing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college in Electrical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Typically requires two to five years of professional experience
- Experience or coursework in hardware design, analysis and/or troubleshooting of electronics circuit cards
- Experience using a schematic capture tool
- Ability to understand electrical circuits, interfaces, and interconnect diagrams
- PSPICE, Saber, or other electronics simulation tool experience
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
Schedule for this Position: 4×10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Experience Level: Early Career
Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) Huntsville, AL United States
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.4mresearch.com.
4M Research, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer and an active participant in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify).
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in