Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in altRPO: Manufacturing & they are Hiring Candidates for eCommerce Developer – Remote – Manufacturing
Company Name : altRPO: Manufacturing
Company Location : Lexington, KY
Job Position : eCommerce Developer – Remote – Manufacturing
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
The Role You’ll Play
Are you a self-motivated, experienced, enterprise-level eCommerce developer who is eager to make a big impact at a growing company? If so, this eCommerce Developer/Analyst role for a specialty tire company in the Nashville area might be a great next step! In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, procurement, and product management to guide eCommerce projects from start to finish. Keenly aware of security best practices, and up to date on the latest technology, you will be the face of eCommerce, spearheading efficiency and innovation throughout the company. If the challenge of being the inhouse eCommerce development expert appeals to you, then apply below!
Who You Are
- An experienced web developer with a proven history of developing and managing enterprise-level eCommerce solutions on a variety of platforms.
- Experienced with all aspects of both front and back-end development.
- Very experienced working with Magento including customizing front-end components and authoring and extending Magento extensions.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable about ERP or PIM integration with Magento and other integrations.
- Experienced in developing API’s to support front-end development needs.
- Deeply understanding of security principles and how they apply to e-Commerce applications. e.g.no backdoors when creating web pages.
- A strong communicator, able to work well with cross-functional teams to execute digital strategy with consistent first-time quality.
- Well-able to analyze data on-site traffic, order volume, conversions, visitor behavior, etc. and drive continuous improvement where needed.
The Carlstar Group is a high-volume, fast-paced specialty tire manufacturer, well established as an industry leader in its market segments. Their flat leadership structure enables quick decision-making and approval of new ideas so they are able to move the needle toward positive change very quickly. Carlstar has created a culture of innovation where you can test out your ideas and be entrepreneurial. They encourage ownership in your role and high-performers can carve out a path for themselves within the organization. The mentor/coach leadership model along with a high value on cross-functional cooperation make this a very collaborative environment. If you are self-motivated, can proactively recognize areas of opportunity, present data-backed solutions, and help implement the solutions in a hands-on way, this is the company for you!
Community | Franklin, TN (Nashville Area) | Remote Possible
- A historic town named after Benjamin Franklin with Civil War battlefields and a very engaged community, only 40 minutes from Nashville.
- Downtown features an eclectic mix of cultural restaurants and local boutiques.
- Welcoming community with many events like the annual Main Street Festival featuring local artists and musicians.
- A well-run city with low taxes, high homeownership rates, and highly ranked schools. Earned an A+ rating on Niche.com.
- Livability ranked Franklin No. 15 among the most desirable places to live in the U.S. in 2017. The city also made the “Best Cities” lists of the Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine, and more.
- Wherever you call home, this can be a remote position!
- Must have skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science/related field, + 3 years of hands-on work experience.
- OR no Bachelor’s + 5 years of general web development experience
- 3+ years of eCommerce development experience using Magento1, Magento2 & WordPress & WooCommerce
- Experience customizing Magento’s front-end components, code templates, and design and build themes and interfaces.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design
- Experience Managing, creating, and updating MySQL Databases
- Strong experience with PHP
- Experience supporting engineering apps built using PHP Framework
- Needs to have a solid understanding of their ecosystem (lamp stack)
- Strong understanding of RESTful and SOAP APIs, working with Web Services, and Service Oriented Architectures.
- Experience working with Linux servers
- Experience working on enterprise-level eCommerce systems for B2B
- Experience with ERP Systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards Enterprise One, Etc.) including integrations.
- SQL or MySQL including SQL queries. Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures.
- Proficient in working with Linux or Unix.
- Deep understanding of security principles and how they apply to e-Commerce applications. e.g.no backdoors when creating web pages.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with business owners and employees to help drive significant improvements in business performance.
- Mainly collaborating with IT, Sales, Product Managers, and Customers.
- Must be willing to maintain 24×7 availability to address critical business and/or IT situations
- Strong Office365 Skills
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Preferred Skills
- Experience developing and configuring different integrations (Salesforce, Elasticsearch, InstantSearch+, or ERP API Integrations).
- Experience authoring and extending Magento extensions
- Experience working with Apache
- Working knowledge of PIMs and other product management
- Strong understanding of DevOps
- Familiar with hardware such as server maintenance & infrastructure
- Experience implementing or migrating Google Analytics
- Personality Traits
- Unquestionable integrity, ethics and judgment. The courage and ability to take a strong position when required for the good of the Company.
- Results-oriented approach to decision-making. Proven ability to quickly assimilate and have impact.
- Self-awareness and the natural ability to build trust and confidence, especially with site leadership, his or her peer group, and the plant associates.
- Strong interpersonal skills. An ability to positively engage with people at all levels of the organization with the ability to collaborate and drive progress.
- Model and develop a “learning-teaching” mindset.
- Developing the acumen to zoom into the weaker points of situations through pointed questions and critical thinking, without seeking to embarrass or impress others, but to strengthen execution capabilities.
- Embraces a philosophy of transparency, healthy debate and accountability; and will work to weave them into the organization’s safety communications, standards and protocols.
- Works well under pressure
- Not afraid to jump in and address fires when they arise
- Flexible, understands that some days may be longer than others – not watching the clock
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in