Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Hargrove Engineers + Constructors & they are Hiring Candidates for Electrical and Instrumentation Designer
Company Name : Hargrove Engineers + Constructors
Company Location : 1638 Industrial Rd, Mc Intosh, AL 36553
Job Position : Electrical and Instrumentation Designer
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
Hargrove is now hiring an Electrical / Instrumentation Designer to join our Technical Services team for an on-site assignment in McIntosh, AL!
Hargrove Engineers & Constructors supplies unparalleled service in engineering, procurement, construction management, and technical services in the industrial, commercial, and government sectors. Hargrove’s key operating principle is to provide the Right People, in the Right Place, at the Right Time. We believe that relationships and partnering together provides the best results and long term benefits for our clients. With over 17 offices and on-site support opportunities nationwide, Hargrove continues to grow and is a great place to work! Please browse our website at www.hargrove-epc.com to learn more about the services that we provide and the Hargrove culture.
Education: No degree is required at this level.
Certification: Certification is not required at this level.
Experience: This position requires 6+ years of relevant industrial experience in electrical and instrumentation drafting and design. Additional experience working in an industrial environment such as a chemicals facility is beneficial.
Summary: Generally responsible for performing all aspects for complete design of complex electrical and instrumentation assignments using theoretical knowledge and practical design methods. This level requires extensive progressive experience in electrical and instrumentation design and involves applying advanced design techniques and analysis. This work will be performed under general supervision at a chemicals facility in McIntosh, AL.
This is a long-term, full-time opportunity offering full benefits and competitive pay. Local candidates are preferred. Mileage may be provided for those who qualify.
Work with plant discipline engineers to develop plans and drawings and update the following items:
- Electrical single line diagrams
- Motor schematics
- Power panels layouts and schedules
- Electrical Grounding plans
- Lighting plans
- Equipment layout and plot plans
- Instrument loop sheets
- Instrument junction boxes connection and fabricating details
- Control panel connection and fabrication details
- Distributive Control Systems termination diagrams
- Wiring and Cable schedules
- Bill of materials
- Instrument lists
- Instrument spec sheets
- Update P&IDs with instrument details
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Excel, Word, Access
- Experience with Drawing file/archive system
- Organization skills that enable efficient movement of drawings and data sheets between working files and permanent files.
- Experience with Documentum, SAP
- Industry Experience with industrial chemical process, oil-gas, pulp-paper
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mc Intosh, AL 36553: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in