Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ag Processing Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Electrical/Instrumentation Technician
Company Name : Ag Processing Inc
Company Location : 500 N Commercial Ave, Eagle Grove, IA 50533
Job Position : Electrical/Instrumentation Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Iowa
Job Description :
AGP is seeking a talented Electrical & Instrumentation technician for our soy plant in Eagle Grove, IA! Under the direction of the E & I Supervisor, this position is responsible for supervising, analyzing, troubleshooting, and recommending solutions to plant instrumentation and electrical problems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot HMI, PLC, process control and electrical problems.
- Assist with the development of new electrical/process control systems and be involved with project development as well as new system installations.
- Schedule calibrations and inspections of process control/electrical equipment with written documentation. Perform all electrical maintenance in compliance with AGP prescribed guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinate projects with outside contractors and plant management staff. Coordinate day to day operations with management staff to ensure minimal downtime.
- Establish and develop written training programs for applicable maintenance and operation of PLC, HMI and electrical equipment. Train plant staff on the electrical control system.
- Install and set hardware and software configurations.
- Work with AGP management in the development of plant projects and instrumentation and electrical upgrades. Assist in establishing project cost. Research E/I equipment and/or systems and provide recommendations for specific projects.
- Maintain past, current and future electrical systems prints and control systems configuration documentation.
- Under the direction AGP management purchase hardware, software and electrical systems parts to sustain plant production demands.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Possess strong knowledge of computer hardware and software systems and have a strong knowledge of industrial electrical and motor control systems.
- Must be understand proper instrumentation installation, repair, and calibration procedures.
- Possess a working knowledge of PLC programming and hydraulic and pneumatic system controls schemes.
- Able to read electrical and mechanical blue prints.
- Skilled in training program design and delivery.
- Experienced in project management.
- Highly organized, detailed and able to plan schedules efficiently.
- Experienced in troubleshooting, problem solving and decision making.
- Able to use word-processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Capable of managing stressful situations professionally.
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, vendors, consultants, and co-workers.
- Must stay current on the latest technological changes
- Safety conscientious.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One to two years of experience working with industrial electrical and motor control equipment, as well as programmable logic controller programming experience or equivalent are required.
Ag Processing Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer that participates in E-Verify.
Ag Processing Inc. is a cooperatively-owned agribusiness engaged in procuring, processing, marketing, and transporting of oilseeds, grains, and related products. Since our creation in 1983, AGP has grown in size, scope, and reputation – both in the U.S. and internationally. Our company has become the largest soybean processing cooperative in the world and has a diverse set of products, which includes renewable fuels, vegetable oil refining, ag products/grain, and international operations. AGP values its employees by offering competitive pay and a compensation package that includes:
- 100% employer funded pension plan
- 401k (Roth and traditional options) with a company match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Health savings account, medical and dependent care flex spending accounts
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $24.35 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Eagle Grove, IA 50533: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in