Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in TuSimple & they are Hiring Candidates for Electrical Laboratory Test Technician
Company Name : TuSimple
Company Location : Tucson, AZ 85745
Job Position : Electrical Laboratory Test Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Arizona
Job Description :
Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we’re making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN TUCSON, AZ. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded in 2015 with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable autonomous truck driving platform!
Electrical Technicians work within the Electrical Engineering department, supporting their respective specialty within their team.
Technicians interface daily with other teams, technicians and engineers, performing hands-on assembly and/or testing of the power and control assemblies, cables and upper level systems that create our end product.
Work is technical in nature and individuals must be able to follow guidance given in various formats including technical drawings, written instructions and verbal direction. Feedback from work may be written or verbal in nature and is provided to the relevant product stakeholders.
- Support hardware builds, test bench builds & product testing for both prototype and production assemblies. These items will include power electronics, circuit boards, harnesses, sensors, processing units and many associated mechanical components.
- Understands and executes assembly, operation and tests of equipment based on written or verbal guidance. This may include providing feedback on assembly improvements, operational constraints and test results.
- Documents work completed for hardware assembled, tests completed and formally reports results via provided forms and formats.
- Ensure tests are performed to prescribed levels and outcomes are documented adequately to meet design requirements and applicable industry standards.
- Operation of various types of assembly and testing equipment including mechanical assembly (drills, wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.), electrical assembly and test (soldering, electro-static discharge precautions, digital multi-meter operation, and powered electrical equipment precautions) and other specialties as assigned relating to electro-mechanical type systems.
Experience and Skills required :
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Assembly and testing experience highly preferred in software or hardware, mixed signal components, harnesses/cabling, power electronics or electro-mechanical interface.
- Experience working in the electronics field including soldering, cable assembly, printed circuit board assembly or hardware builds.
- Experience in a shop or industrial environment.
- Certification relating to any of the above.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 100% Company-paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance plans
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Company 401(K) program with Company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid education/training
- Company-paid gym membership
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner while on-site at one of our office locations
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in