Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Erwin Electric & they are Hiring Candidates for Electrician Commercial – All Levels
Company Name : Erwin Electric
Company Location : 13817 Monroes Business Park, Tampa, FL 33635
Job Position : Electrician Commercial – All Levels
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
Erwin Electric is an established electrical company, with an excellent reputation in the electrical contracting community since 1997. We are a W/MBE and DBE certified electrical contracting corporation experienced in commercial, industrial, residential, and government work. Erwin Electric, Inc is currently seeking Commercial Electricians in the Tampa Bay Area.
Total compensation for Commercial Electrician is based on experience and/or licensing. Candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance will receive top pay.
- Top pay and excellent benefits package, including Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Employee group discount program, rewards
- Opportunities for advancement
- Consistent full-time work
- Fully stocked newer model company van with a gas card
- Reputable and stable company that has been in business for 25+ years
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Provide a high level of professionalism
- Assemble and install electrical equipment, conductors, lighting, devices, and associated material to meet all requirements of the customer’s scope
- Perform Testing, Upgrades, and Repairs to electrical systems and equipment
- Ensure that installations are completed in a neat and workmanlike manner and adhere to NEC and Florida Building code requirements
- Utilize Service Fusion electronic scheduling system for all job notes, completion status, and photos of work completed
- Communicate daily with dispatcher and manager to ensure schedule is accurate and updated
- Maintain company-provided tools and manage truck stock inventory levels
- Tests electrical systems and equipment, detects causes of electrical failures and malfunctions; replaces and/or repairs components
- Maintains records of work performed; submits reports as required
- Minimum 5 years in the electrical trade with a focus on commercial installations (preferred)
- Minimum 2 years experience in commercial service (preferred)
- Troubleshooting experience is required
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Journeyman electrician license is strongly preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- Clean criminal background check and able to pass a drug test
- Professional Appearance and strong communication skills
- Able to effectively and efficiently use sales and job tracking software in the field.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. supplemented by a vocational/technical certification in electric work and/or five (5) years of experience at the journeyman level.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in