Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Everlight Solar & they are Hiring Candidates for Electrician
Company Name : Everlight Solar
Company Location : Sioux Falls, SD
Job Position : Electrician
Job Category : Jobs in South Dakota
Job Description :
Everlight Solar is seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Electrician. We are looking for a dependable, hardworking individual that is passionate about renewable energy and has a distinct talent for working in electricity. Company work truck is provided.
This position is on-location in Minneapolis, MN and would require permanent relocation. Up-to $5,000 relocation reimbursement for out-of-state applicants.
Everlight Solar is a rapidly growing company and the leader of solar energy in the Midwest. We offer a unique experience that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. Our culture at Everlight is extremely important to us. The work environment is fast-paced and dynamic. We value teamwork, quality, innovation, and customer success. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, has excellent problem-solving abilities, is passionate about delivering results on-time, exceeding expectations, and ensuring success for our teams.
If you want to join an up-and-coming industry with a top-notch company growing rapidly in the space, Everlight Solar is where you should be. Don’t miss the opportunity to join the Everlight Solar team!
- Participate in active project pre-planning and job preparation
- Manage material per job to ensure that teams have the correct material and that material check-out and check-in procedures are being followed.
- Lead and mentor a team of 2-3 apprentice electricians
- Electrician (MN or reciprocal state) license/certification
- Journeyman license preferred
- 4+ years of Electrician experience (required)
- 1+ year of Solar industry experience (preferred)
- Drivers License required.
- Have full range of mobility in the upper and lower body – Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Thrive in a team environment
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
- Ability to climb ladders and install conduits
- Willing to submit to a driving, drug, and criminal background check
- Possess all necessary tools to complete the work.
Salary: $95,000-$100,000/ year
Everlight Solar is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity of all types and are excited to work with talented individuals from a wide range of backgrounds. Everlight is committed to inclusion and we invite people of any race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, age groups (18+), and levels of education to apply. Authorized to work in the US and background check required.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in