Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Advanced Design & Manufacturing & they are Hiring Candidates for Electro-Mechanical Assembler/Technician II
Company Name : Advanced Design & Manufacturing
Company Location : Portsmouth, NH 03801
Job Position : Electro-Mechanical Assembler/Technician II
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
Advanced Design & Manufacturing is expanding and hiring candidates for electro mechanical assembly work with Great Benefits!
ADM employees enjoy great benefits: 10 paid holidays, 2 weeks paid vacation, matching 401-K retirement plans, short-term health benefits, individual and family health plans, and education reimbursement.
ADM offers you a safe work environment, with social distancing, open air production floor and individual workbenches in compliance with CDC and COVID-19 protocols.
Department: Production. Reports to: Production Manager
Full-time (40 hours/week with overtime available), First Shift 6am – 2:30pm
Great benefits! ADM offers competitive pay with best-in-class benefits to include Health Insurance, 10 paid Holidays, 5 paid Sick days, 10 paid Vacation days, plus 100% matching 401(k) Profit Sharing plans, and more! ADM continues to provide full service turn-key contract manufacturing to an array of industries that require highly manufactured assemblies of a variety of electrical harnesses, cables, fiber optic and poly tubing assemblies in accordance with IPC/WHMA-A-620B requirements, and ADM is a certified ISO 9001:2015 company.
The following list is a few key skills and attributes required for the job, so please review your past work history and highlight these skills and attributes when applying via email for these two positions that we are filling now for immediate hire.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Level 2 Tech Applicants must be able to read instructions such as work orders, assembly drawings, or schematics and wire run lists to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly. May also be required to work from models or oral instructions.
- Perform basic, standardized and repetitive assembly operations and labeling of components, assemblies or sub-assemblies.
- Inventory material kits with provided bill of materials, follow process documentation and work order travelers
- Obtains tools, materials, and components as required, and arrange work station
- Arrange wire or tubing as shown on prints and wire run lists or harness boards, cuts wire or tubing to correct length, wrap and tie wires or tubes into specific bundles per ADM’s standard. Terminate wires or tubes either by soldering connections, crimping or direct termination.
- Use hand tools such as files, wire strippers, screw drivers, crimping tools, hand saws, tubing benders and punches will be required. May also be required to operate more complex machines such as hand drills, drill presses, electric saws, and use of soldering irons and soldering experience is essential.
- May perform circuit continuity tests, leak tests or simple go, no-go electronic tests.
- Assemble products within established times and quality levels, visual inspection of parts built
- Assemble electro-mechanical assemblies, cable and wire harnesses
Qualifications: To perform these jobs successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and or ability required.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
English Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and build notations.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide and the ability to perform these operations using decimals and fractions in units of standard or metric measurements, volume and distance.
Physical Demands: Employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to operate a variety of hand crimping tools that require up to 35 pounds of force to execute. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.’
- 90-day waiting period
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Monday to Friday, with overtime on Saturdays may be available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portsmouth, NH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in