Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Northrop Grumman & they are Hiring Candidates for Electronic Test Technician 2 – LITENING for 2nd shift
Company Name : Northrop Grumman
Company Location : 600 S Hicks Rd, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Job Position : Electronic Test Technician 2 – LITENING for 2nd shift
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Requisition ID: R10073911
- Category: Technical Support
- Location: Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States of America
- Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: Secret
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 2nd Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: No
- Positions Available: 1
Join the fast-paced and dynamic manufacturing department of Northrop Grumman in an electronic technician role. The Electronic Technician responsibilities will include performing the assignments and tasks related to the testing and troubleshooting of the products. Works with test procedures, schematics, work instructions, diagrams, assembly drawings, revision change notices, and performs various tasks associated with the products and procedures in the assigned area. Set-up test stations and standardizes/calibrates the equipment per the required specifications as needed. Utilize the appropriate equipment to perform the tasks and meet all quality specifications and workmanship standards.
Works with the support personnel (including engineers, management, and production control) as needed to perform assignments and collaborate on problem resolutions, completion of assignments in a timely manner, and continuous process improvements. Performs assignments with efficiency and effectiveness to obtain schedule and cost while ensuring quality.
- Associates Degree in a technical field or Military or Work equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to work effectively with all levels and in a team environment.
- Experience working in a production environment or military.
- Familiarity with electronic test equipment such as power supplies, vibration amplifiers, flow control units.
- Ability to safely handle and mate/de-mate cables, harnesses and fiber optic and associated connectors and support equipment.
- Ability to work in a versatile environment, performing parallel tasks and duties
- Electro/Optical and mechanical experience are desired.
- Ability to troubleshoot test set and deliverable hardware required.
- Ability to generate and support disposition of discrepancy documentation.
- Ability to adhere to local processes, procedures, and protocols.
- Microsoft Office Suite knowledge (especially Word and Excel)
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order 14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in