Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in ASML & they are Hiring Candidates for Electronics Design Engineer – Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Company Name : ASML
Company Location : New Castle, DE
Job Position : Electronics Design Engineer – Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
- Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 23, 2022.
Role and responsibilities
- Analog, Digital and Programmable Logic Circuit Design.
- Schematic Capture.
- AC and DC Power Distribution Systems.
- Interconnect Cables and Harnessing.
- Electronic Racks, Cabinets, Boxes and Control Consoles.
- Printed Circuit Boards -PCB Signal and Power Integrity.
- Test & Troubleshoot Electronic Systems to Component Level.
- Testing Validation and Verification (V&V) of Requirements.
- Write Technical Documents, Specifications, Test Procedures, Test Reports.
Education and experience
- BS Engineering with a major in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years relevant design experience.
- Required technical skills.
- Circuit Analysis.
- Technical Writing.
- Knowledge/hands-on experience with software/technical tools.
- Electronic Design Automation.
- E-CAD (preferably Mentor Graphics xDX/xPCB Designer).
- Circuit Simulation Tools (i.e. PSpice or other).
- Electronic Laboratory Equipment.
- Strong English communication skills– both written and oral.
- Experience working in a project-oriented team.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
Diversity & Inclusion
- This position is located on-site in Wilton, CT. It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in