Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in AG Express Electronics Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Electronics Technician I
Company Name : AG Express Electronics Inc
Company Location : Des Moines, IA 50313
Job Position : Electronics Technician I
Job Category : Jobs in Iowa
Job Description :
Welcome to Ag Express! Our team is composed of enthusiastic and passionate individuals who create the future through innovation and go above and beyond in our processes, relationships, and communication. If you want to join a friendly, vision-driven team with opportunities for professional growth – we would love to meet you.Do you enjoy working towards tangible goals? Would you like to assist in building solutions that help farmers throughout North America and across the globe? Are you a problem solver with a positive attitude and a sense of humor? If so, read on! You may be the ideal candidate for this position!We are currently seeking a full-time Electronics Technician I to work in our Des Moines, Iowa location.
The Electronics Technician I is responsible for mechanical repairs, custom cabling, and basic electronic repair and calibration of equipment using hand tools and a multimeter.
The right candidate will be able and willing to:
- Repair electronic and electro-mechanical equipment such as servos, flow meters, grain analysis equipment, etc.
- Evaluate faulty electronic units and systems to diagnose causes of malfunction
- Test electronic components and circuits to locate defects using a multimeter
- Replace defective components and wiring, and adjust mechanical parts using hand tools and a soldering iron
- Align, calibrate, and adjust equipment according to specifications
- Maintain records of repairs, calibrations, and tests; document data utilizing computer
- Collaborate with customers to provide support for the equipment we service
- Experience with hand tools and multimeter is preferred
- Background in reading wiring diagrams is desired
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Service-oriented and outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Readily flexible and adaptable in the workplace with good common sense
- Works effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Intermediate computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft 365 suite
- Ability to use standard office equipment, including printers, scanners, etc.
Extended skill sets are welcome and encouraged.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical | Dental | Vision | Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts | Life, AD&D, and disability insurance | Paid Time Off (PTO) | 401(k) with company contribution| ESOP Employee Stock Ownership Plan contribution)
- Training and Career Development
Ag Express Electronics is an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
- Remain in a seated position 50% of the time; alternate between sitting and standing
- Move about the office to access parts, including high-level shelving, ascending/descending ladders
- Move up to 50 lbs. of equipment
- Operate machinery for intricate cable/parts fabrication
- Exchange accurate information with customers/co-workers/vendors, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in