Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cummins Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Embedded Electronic Systems and Software Engineer Entry Level Full-Time Positions
Company Name : Cummins Inc.
Company Location : Columbus, IN 47202
Job Position : Embedded Electronic Systems and Software Engineer Entry Level Full-Time Positions
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
Embedded Electronic Systems and Software Engineer Entry Level Full-Time Positions
Electronic – Embedded Systems and Software Engineer Entry Level Full-Time Position
“MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE”
Please note: Your application will be considered for all of our open college positions in our US locations.
Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL . We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for talented Electronic – Embedded Systems and Software Engineers to join our team specializing in Engineering for our Corporate Business.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- This applied technology position creates software that is sold as an integral part of Cummins’ products. People in these positions will be involved in specification, design, implementation, testing and/or release of software that controls the operation of Cummins’ products in a variety of customer applications.
- This applied technology position creates electronic tools that are used to create embedded software, or manufacture and service Cummins’ products. People in these positions will be involved in specification, design, implementation, testing and/or release of tools.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Design and Application of Mechantronics Systems
- System Requirements Engineering
- This entry level role may require some project/work experience with Matlab/Simulink model-based development and simulation experience
- Understanding of software release management and controls concepts, sensors, actuators, motors, and other electronics devices
- C/C\+\+, and Python programming and LINUX and UNIX Shell Scripts preferred
- Experience with product and software development teams preferred
- Knowledge/experience with embedded software development processes and tools preferred. Tools include Simulink, code editors, integration tools, static analysis tools, compilers and hardware in the loop test tools
Degree Programs Considered: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
Major Programs Typically Considered: Electrical, Computer, and Mechanical Engineering
Cummins Full Time Requirements:
- College, University, or equivalent technical experience required
- Minimum GPA must be above a 2.5
- Must be able to complete 40 hours per week
- 0-2 years in a position/internship relating to your field of study preferred
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage, and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
Primary Location United States-Indiana-Columbus-US, IN, Columbus, Corporate Office Building
Job Type College / University
Recruitment Job Type Exempt – Entry Level
Job Posting Sep 13, 2022, 6:23:52 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 220006U7
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in