Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Live! Casino and Hotel Maryland & they are Hiring Candidates for Employee Brand Engagement Manager – HR
Company Name : Live! Casino and Hotel Maryland
Company Location : Hanover, MD 21076
Job Position : Employee Brand Engagement Manager – HR
Job Category : Jobs in Maryland
Job Description :
Reporting to the SVP, HR Cordish Gaming, collaborates with all areas of the business, including as a strategic partner with HR and Marketing, to lead and champion innovative high-impact initiatives that build our internal team member brand and promote our cultural goals. This role leads the integrated team member brand advocacy campaign across Cordish Gaming.
Focus areas within this position are:
- Internal Brand & Culture Development
- Employer Brand Marketing
- Team Member Communications
Where You’ll Make an Impact:
Internal Brand & Culture Development
- Harnesses the power of our external Live! brand, community leadership, and commitment to guest service in order to drive culture-centric ideas, programming, and initiatives throughout the organization that get team members feeling connected to our shared vision and mission.
- In partnership with leadership, helps shape programs to execute a culture development roadmap and workstreams, delivering content, events, and programming, partnering with cross-functional teams, recommending adjustments, and tracking and monitoring progress and success
- Recommends and initiates programs to develop employer/team member brand image and reputation.
- Creates a relatable team member brand statement that is simple, team member impact centric, fun, connected to our values, and drives our employee experience strategies.
- Develops a team member advocacy program by establishing brand ambassador within departments. Finds and develops internal influencers to become brand enthusiasts and culture advocates.
- Recommends and initiates programs to develop team members sense of pride of ownership with the guest experiences we provide, and the sense of belonging and purpose they have.
- Utilizes effective team member feedback tools including, surveys and focus groups, to analyze and understand feelings and perceptions that current and potential employees have about the company.
- Supports engagement and community initiatives that build from these initiatives.
Employer Brand Marketing
- Creates, executes, and manages broad employer brand/recruitment marketing strategies and standards to attract talent, enhance diverse recruitment efforts, and highlight team member stories/company culture.
- Engages with multiple internal and external stakeholders to build a relevant and attractive employer brand via brand content and creative, implementing marketing campaigns, assisting in marketing research, and developing and managing programs to amplify our employer brand messages.
- Works to ensure that our internal brand and culture development work and messages align with our employer brand/recruitment efforts. Partners with marketers to pitch the brand and promote it as a recruiting strategy.
- Partners with Marketing on the development, adoption and rollout of external team member brand-focused content and messaging on print, digital, email, paid media, social media, and shared channels.
- Partners with the Marketing team and ad agencies on the planning and overseeing the production of all printed recruiting materials, including brochures, fliers, signage, slides, and ads. Develops team member logos, ads, product tags, emails, blogs, banners and avatars, and the designs, colors, typefaces and photos they contain.
- Oversees the team member social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and all company platforms.
- Stays current and forward thinking on new social media tools, digital marketing products and platforms, best practices and use within the competitive landscape.
- Develops, organizes, and maintains employer brand marketing playbooks and identifies process improvement opportunities with the support of the HR Business Process Manager. Monitors and measures the results of the implemented actions.
- Educates and communicates with company leaders, managers, team members and other stakeholders on our Employer Value Proposition. Reinforces this positive employer brand reputation in the local communities.
Team Member Communications
- Develops effective communication strategies that align our internal brand and culture with our employer brand marketing actions. Works directly with HR and PR Leaders to prepare and deliver company-wide team member communications and assets for all levels of the organization, from front-line employees through senior leaders.
- Identifies the right communication levers to capture the attention of busy, distracted, and dispersed team members. Creates relevant, timely, simple messages.
- Leverages an omnichannel approach to communication – Intranet, Social, Email, Text
- Establishes and monitors all common team member communication methods including On-line (Living Live!), BOH messaging (boards, TV videos, sizzle reals, etc.), and team member newsletters.
- Employs a deep strategy and elevated storytelling to win the hearts and minds of team members. Articulates the employer brand positioning to internal and external audiences with the support of HR/PR leaders.
- Works with IT to establish, update/improve email distribution lists
- Utilizes Multi language communication options
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, or in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience in managing employer branding, recruitment marketing, communications and/or marketing agency experience in hospitality/casino/entertainment
- Relevant exposure and proven success at managing broad culture development or culture change with appreciation for the contexts and other factors that drive forward adoption of changes. Demonstrated cultural impact in the workplace
- Proven track record of building, managing and optimizing. large-scale multi-channel, complex strategic team employee marketing, sourcing, and communication campaigns.
- Experience using social media and/or job marketing platforms
- Extensive creative writing and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple project details while maintaining a high quality of work
- Outstanding collaboration skills as demonstrated by working closely and collaboratively with other functions. Cultivate support at all levels across the organization
- Ability to work independently and exercise high-judgement, particularly in narrow time frames and ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to set and articulate strategic goals and communication plans based on multiple input
- Ability to influence people and lead change
- Passion and energy for the cause and genuine care for the employee experience
- Ambitious spirit that actively turns big challenge into huge opportunity
- Unafraid to challenge the status quo, defend unfamiliar or unpopular causes
- Competitive nature that drives being the best and bringing the team/company with you
- Infectious creativity and curiosity, inspiring leadership, and optimistic influence
What We Offer:
Perks We Offer You
- Comprehensive health coverage for full-time and part-time Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Generous retirement savings options are available.
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Discounted meals
- Service and Attendance bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts on hotels, theme parks, travel, and more!
Life at Live!
- 24/7 high energy casino with a culture committed to fairness, teamwork, and most importantly FUN.
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in