Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ocean State Job Lot & they are Hiring Candidates for Energy & Sustainability Specialist
Company Name : Ocean State Job Lot
Company Location : Ocean State Job Lot in North Kingstown, RI 02852
Job Position : Energy & Sustainability Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
The Energy and Sustainability Specialist role is responsible for providing operational support and solutions for energy and sustainability projects, initiatives, and daily functions. This role is a member of the Energy & Sustainability team and works under the guidance of the Sustainability Manager to help Property Development team members to coordinate daily operations and provide administrative support within the Energy and Sustainability department. The Energy and Sustainability Specialist works cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of associates, leadership, and outside parties to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results. This role works closely with members of Procurement, Store Maintenance and other Property Development teams to continually enhance and improve business processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage recycling and emissions reporting on a monthly, quarterly and year-to-date basis.
- Provide support around energy projects and sustainability initiatives.
- Track and analyze Demand Response performance and operations.
- Communicate and address lighting schedule needs for stores and facilities.
- Call and coordinate electrical and utility needs with the utility company.
- Coordinate account set ups and utility bill consolidation twice per week.
- Collect and track company information for sustainability and Net Zero initiatives.
- Maintain and update the tracker to record return on investment (ROI) for projects and initiatives.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate department work orders.
- Coordinate third party vendors for electrical and HVAC daily functions.
- Conduct research for Energy and Sustainability future business needs and requirements.
- Manage service requests, proposals, and invoices for the Energy and Sustainability department.
- Create agendas and itineraries for events, projects, and initiatives.
- Support and troubleshoot all inquiries that come into the Energy & Sustainability team.
- Accurately manage inventory, shipping material, receiving material and mail.
- Provide administrative support to Property Development departments.
- Under direction of the Sustainability Manager, analyze, develop, and maintain all energy and sustainability projects and program data and operations for the department.
- Use a variety of analytical tools and operation platforms to support daily functions.
- Identify and analyze problems, determine causes, and initiate corrective actions.
- Work closely with the Procurement Team to provide analytics for HVAC, Electrical and Energy related projects.
- Contribute to the development of clear and concise energy and sustainability program data and reports for the Company.
- Coordinate and participate in internal and external user group meetings.
- Work closely with the Sustainability Manager to gather all data needed to obtain corporate energy and sustainability certifications.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate’s degree in Information Technology, finance, environmental science, environmental studies or related field required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- One or more years of professional experience in energy/sustainability in retail, property management, construction, manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical, quantitative, and statistical skills are preferred.
- Working knowledge of financial modeling, financial reporting and cash flow information is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Google platform (i.e. Sites, Slides, Drive, Docs, Sheets).
- Effective Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and have the ability to build and maintain a culture of trust and respect.
- Team Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the Company. You commit time, focus, and energy to develop future OSJL leaders by motivating them around a common purpose and vision.
- Time Management: You are able to handle multiple projects at once, and can organize multiple projects around given deadlines.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum amount of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner. You understand the tools and processes needed to meet larger strategic initiatives.
- Analytical: You use logical reasoning and data to build conclusions, recommendations, and reporting.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Works primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety and health hazard
- Works in an office environment remaining stationary at a desk, table, or computer workstation for extended periods of time. Frequently uses near vision for reading and computer tasks.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform essential functions.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other job duties and tasks, some of which may be essential to the position. Leadership has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract, either express or implied. You are an at-will employee, meaning either you or the Company may terminate your employment at any time, with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in